Reviews for A Friendly Spar
Lioness Lazuli chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
Teehee! I've recently got addicted to reading good Temari/Neji crack fics :D Good job! Meeting inlaws could be fun indeed :P
Ioga chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
Ohhohhoo. You write a mean combat description, dear vampirepenguin. Also, "Temari thinks she'd like to tangle that hair up for him". Rawr.

Love the confident woman against impossible opponent ("likes it better when the odds are against her") setup, the successful lunging for a weakness, and nontrivial victory laced with momentary adrenaline spikes like "it's exhilarating, only her fan between herself and his strikes".

Some random polish notes although I doubt you're a polishing type given the time of the last update:

"Twisting like one of her summonses" - summons?

Temari explicitly thinks kind of a lot in this piece. Sometimes it's repeating on top of an implicit thought already, and gets a bit excessive: "like a living creature, she thinks sometimes" and "She gives him credit for quick adjustment, she thinks".

Thanks for this!
Jessikitt chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
Yes this is very nice.I love for sharing this :) Any chance of you writing more of this? meeting with the in-laws is something I'd like to see
petzluvr95 chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
Sooo funny! Loved it so much! Nothing I would change, except, ...PLEASE MORE WITH THIS PAIRING! Kya
riversrunthroughme chapter 1 . 8/31/2007
Hee! I love Temari/Neji fics because they're so rare and awesome. Yours is a nice little ficlet. I enjoyed Temari's liking for stacked odds. Also, ruffling Neji's hair at the end. Lovely.
00mightyaddict99 chapter 1 . 2/22/2007
please write more...hehe. surprisingly, i found a story about them while searching in the character bar...and i like it...

i guess meeting the in laws will be awesome (_)
jae maknae chapter 1 . 2/21/2007
...that was interesting...
Lotos-Eater chapter 1 . 1/23/2007
That would be a hysterical pairing. Here's hoping you're inspired to expand on this...
sgkat chapter 1 . 11/22/2006
whew, that WOULD be one heck of a relationship

i like how Temari won

good job!
Sibilant Whisper chapter 1 . 11/3/2006
LMAO! Thats why I contemplate this rare pairing XD I loved this, god, wouldn't that be a couple O_O Eye widening for sure. lol

Awesome job. -favs it-
DesertCat chapter 1 . 10/31/2006
i compleatly agree with the endnotes.

u should expand on that, cause i m too lazy to.
Katterree Fengari chapter 1 . 10/25/2006
Both Temari and Neji wouldn't be to handycapped by no jutsu rules...I love where you described Temari's smiles as predatory and "cat-grin"- and how Neji gets smudged and beaten. _ Yeah, that would be a funny pairing, most hard-ass girl and most hard-ass guy.
ArminaSkitty chapter 1 . 10/18/2006
'Meeting the in-laws would be fun' Oh, to be fly on the wall during that meeting...
agent-doo chapter 1 . 10/17/2006
These two would be an expolsive pairing together - if written correctly. Ever thought about making this into a series of short stories or a longer fic?
La Trombonista chapter 1 . 10/12/2006
This was my first TemaNeji. I liked it; there were no grammatical errors.