Reviews for Colourless Vanity
0hhbabygirl chapter 1 . 3/4
update?
Adelyn123 chapter 17 . 2/15
This book is awesome, i really hope you keep it going and we some more updates, the chapters are nice and the suspense of the things yet to happen to awesome and intense, the development between Itachi and Naruto mught be real slow but this is still an awesone book.

Please more.
montyblack101 chapter 17 . 2/11
Why did I just get invested in a story that hasnt been update in 10 years. Such a shame to, it's so well written, and the plot so far is great.
Painful chapter 4 . 2/8
Holy shit this went down turd creek without a paddle haha. Uchiha Itachi as Death Wings hahahahahahaha
Nozomi Akiyama chapter 17 . 7/15/2020
Thanks~
munchin munchkin chapter 17 . 4/5/2020
Love this story and I hope you come to it someday soon!
PowerofBooks chapter 17 . 4/1/2020
This is an amazing story, with just the right amount of cannon and not to make the story come alive. The way the characters are written are well done and the oc's fit in well. The structure is well done. I would hope for updates on this but, since it seems to not be updated in a long while I can only hope that this story is looked at and updated again. With your ability to write I'll say that you should probably write your own book and I'll love to read it. If it's possible please update. Are you gonna have Naruto as a seal master? Is he going to have any bloodlines? When is Itachi and Naruto going to get together? I am enjoying this story and hopefully this will be updated.
sora1shiro chapter 17 . 12/29/2019
I really like the in-depth explanations you give and the plot development is AMAZING. If you haven't abandoned this fic after all this time, I'll be hoping for an update!
DarknekoKurai chapter 17 . 12/28/2019
I know this has not been updated in forever but even if you never touch this story again. I hope you know how much i enjoyed it. I love how you was going about this. I really enjoyed this. Even though i was reading your stories years ago when this was first written. Being older how i can really enjoyed how much thought and work went into this and thank you so much for sharing.
yuzukikuran476 chapter 17 . 6/24/2019
Please keep updates coming for this amazing story.
yuzukikuran476 chapter 16 . 6/24/2019
This story is amazing.
yuzukikuran476 chapter 15 . 6/24/2019
Oh thank God kei didn't really betrayed Anbu comades and konoha and Naruto it's just a test and Naruto pass and became Anbu am happy for Naruto.
yuzukikuran476 chapter 14 . 6/24/2019
Kisame and itachi must be good friends and allies and I can't believe that kei betrayed his Anbu comrades and konoha and even hurt Naruto.
yuzukikuran476 chapter 13 . 6/24/2019
Poor kakashi he got his beloved book killed hahaha well kakashi you are pushing your luck but am glad that Iruka is going to give you a chance kakashi. I wonder if the Anbu commander and Anko together? and am curious who under Anbu commander mask is?. What's Naruto elements? or a bloodline?.
yuzukikuran476 chapter 12 . 6/24/2019
Aww that's adorable Kakashi has a crush on Iruka and kakashi why can't you Talk to Iruka normal?.
1,634 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »