Reviews for Colourless Vanity
Winster chapter 17 . 5/15
I loved it a lot. I loved reading each and every part of it. I especially loved how you are not rushing through the story and explaining everything in detail, plus your english and grammar is pretty amazing. I literally read this in one sitting, thats how much I loved this story. So please do think about updating it...
Unfinished bullcrap
Raizel-Renai chapter 8 . 4/24
I've re-read this so many times that I lost count already. It's one of my favorites because it's so different from all of the others fanfics! And we didn't even have the chance to see more about Itachi... And the relationship between him and Naruto progressing...
I'm certain that you'd have lots of people wanting to read more, and I hope that someday you can return to write this amazing history! Thank you.
SeleneAlice chapter 17 . 4/24
please update this story soon! please!
supernaturalreader21 chapter 17 . 3/25
please update
Elwyntaiga chapter 17 . 2/13
Would really love to learn what mask Naruto will get. Please update again soon!
Noradin chapter 1 . 2/13
A nice idea but you try too hard at building up suspense for something everyone knows from the summary already, and too much words on grandstanding trying to build up original characters. It comes across as talking down to the reader.
Lahnny chapter 17 . 2/11
I loveee your story. This is one of best Naruto anbu story i have read. I hope you can continue this story. I really want to know how this story will progress. :))
Pat123 chapter 17 . 1/2
THIS IS A GOOD STORY I HOPE YOU KEEP IT UP
Gaanaru chapter 17 . 11/19/2016
Update pls! It's nice, unique and does a very good job fixing and explaining each character's shortcomings than the original story. Here I don't hate Naru's stupidity and can perfectly see how he can become hokage with more than sheer determination and love for the village. In this story, Naruto's stupidity is a product of his youth and missed opportunities, being impatient and not having enough guidance. More please! We haven't even reached the yaoi part!
naruita14 chapter 17 . 11/17/2016
j'adore.
quel dommage que tu es arrĂȘtĂ© ton histoire.
toastnchips chapter 17 . 10/18/2016
i know I need to LET IT GOOO LET IT GOOO ITS BEEN 5 years too longggggggggg... So the likelihood of you updating is small but well... It would be nice...
NatalieMcLarent chapter 17 . 9/24/2016
Your story is so refreshing, with good and realistic plot. But then, I see that you haven't updated for a long timeHope u will continue this story, it is too good to be left behind
Guest chapter 17 . 8/28/2016
*sob* i really love this fanfiction. I just can't believe it has not been updated for such a long time. I would love to know what happened later on in the story. But, oh well if u don't want to continue it, it is your choice
Ixempt chapter 17 . 5/24/2016
This fic is AWESOME, I've never actually been so legitimately depressed over an unfinished fanfic before and I really hope you continue this ;U;
1,598 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »