Reviews for Colourless Vanity
FreiheitSchriftsteller chapter 17 . 4/22
The first few chapters did progress slowly, but in the end, the result was wonderful. I do find myself wondering why the original manga didn't make Iruka-sensei part of ANBU, he clearly would have been great.

Hopefully you decide to rejoin the world of Fanfiction soon, and bring us some news on Naruto-kun's code-name and mask animal! Hai!
I thought the first few chapters progressed too slowly but I really like the story now! Its believable and I see you've added innovative details! I like the seals :) Please update!
yukihime88 chapter 17 . 3/21
where's the next chapter! please the next chapter!
I finally found a great story after digging the archives and it's last update is 4 years ago -.- oh well, i'm not gonna give up in this story, it's too good to give up. So i'll wait till u update!
NikZkinE chapter 17 . 3/14
argh
for once when i found a story that is actually well written it's unfinished and was updated four years ago
please do continue the story please!
kinkou chapter 17 . 2/2
I loved the original story and keep re-reading it, but I noticed the re-writes and edits you've been doing lately and I have to say I love them even more. I will continue reading and enjoying this story. It's in my favorite 5 along with Dangerously Beautiful (no longer able too be found on net), Get (it and its sequel no longer on net either), My Chibi Dobe, and Shadows of Leaves. Thank you for allowing me to continue enjoying this.
fetching-trekky chapter 17 . 1/28
I love this! Actually observing Naruto through his growth on this path! Hope you continue and can't wait for an update.
Sexy Ry chapter 17 . 1/28
update soon i loved your story
sakurahan chapter 17 . 1/24
Wow this fanfiction is amazing XD Please continue it :D Im so proud of Naruto, hes finally getting the attention and family he deserves _ I am glad I forund this fanfiction :D Thanks
TigerInTheMoonlight chapter 17 . 1/21
I love this! Naruto as ANBU is great...one thing, Raido called him Naruto in front of the Suna ANBU, was this an accident? Anyway I know it's been years since its been updated but I can't help hoping it'll someday be continued! And if not, well done on it anyway
Guest chapter 17 . 12/16/2014
Update soon or now
yuuki1009 chapter 17 . 12/11/2014
This is the best Naruto fanfic i've read... i really hope you writes more of it... there's too many question that left unanswer... otsukare
Koto chapter 17 . 12/8/2014
Please write more
kamui5 chapter 17 . 11/29/2014
I sure hope that Nagato doesn't get to kill Itachi.
Fox-furred.dragon chapter 17 . 11/15/2014
Love it! Will you update it? If yes then I can't wait to see what animal will Naruto choose for his mask. How about something like 'Owl'?
1,567 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »