Reviews for Call Of The Heart
CalciumKid chapter 1 . 9/23/2009
Awesome. I love me some nip tuck and it's such a pitty the fandom isn't bigger. Great story. :D
alboppy chapter 75 . 1/23/2007
I am all for happy endings and it sounds like C/K will have one in your story. I hope you have find the inspiration to write another one - they are great and reflect your great talent in writing.
alboppy chapter 73 . 1/19/2007
I love the wedding scenes, especially the crowd waiting to see if anyone objects. I feel sorry for poor Kimber, she does not seem to be able to catch a break.
alboppy chapter 71 . 1/14/2007
Glad that was only a "dream" - I enjoyed reading Kimber's reaction to "similar" events as they brought her past back and how Gail explained that she has not completely delt with it yet. Gail would know since she had a tramatic experience herself in the past.

I have one question about the Christian/Gina encounter. She threaten to yell "rape" so why did Christian not just let her or walk or something. Also, did she have a tape record on her like Juila did? she seemed to want him to admit something that he never did actually admit.

I will await your updates.

Thanks
alboppy chapter 68 . 1/12/2007
Oh, great cliff hanger. I am thinking that it is Gina but then that would be too obvious - could it be Christian's 1/2 brother who we have not seen in the story? Probable not but it was a thought. I look forward to your next update.
alboppy chapter 63 . 1/7/2007
Wow - interesting twist that Gail was looking for Christian at one point thanks to her then husband. I guess she would have been able to incorporate him into her life before her other children were old enough to ask question opposed to 6 months earlier in this story when she could not risk telling them.

I look forward to your updates.
alboppy chapter 60 . 1/4/2007
Argh! cliffhanger - did Kimber really have a breakdown or is Sarah just not understanding the situation?
alboppy chapter 59 . 1/2/2007
Thank you for the update - I continue to enjoy this story. Your story flows freely and you do not neglect any character when you write a scene.

I look forward to seeing how Christian interacts with his brother
alboppy chapter 53 . 12/28/2006
I enjoyed reading these chapters with Sarah in trouble and how Christian reacts to his "sister"
alboppy chapter 49 . 12/26/2006
Thanks for the update
alboppy chapter 45 . 12/25/2006
Thank you for updating so quickly, I love reading my daily "fix" of this story. I can see how Sarah would be excited about the idea of having Christian be her brother considering her age, etc. I look forward to see how Max reacts.

Question

In this story is Matt Christian's son? This last chapter made reference to have a grandchild but she already does with Matt
alboppy chapter 41 . 12/24/2006
I enjoy these last few chapters in particular your attention to detail such as the fact that Kimber's treatment or lack of it toward her body through diet having effects on her pregnancy. She would face some potential issues and you have not made it a "simple" happy event but added realizism into the story.

I look forward to see how you develop further Christian's inner conflict with his feelings for his mother and her rejection of him 6 months early and how she did this for her other children's sake effects his initial meeting with his siblings.
alboppy chapter 34 . 12/23/2006
I enjoyed these last few chapters very much. The way you wrote Christian being torn between his anger at his mother for her rejection and his longing to be accepted by her was great. I look forward to reading thier actaul meeting.
alboppy chapter 28 . 12/21/2006
This story gets better as it goes. I am hanging here about what happend to Kimber as well as how Christian will react to his mother's "news" and to the fact that Kimber kept it from him. I feel sorry for Kimber which is not ususal for me but since we were never given background info on Kimber your story with her childhood would add up to why she is so needy for love
alboppy chapter 23 . 12/20/2006
wow - Christian reaction to thinking that Kimber aborted the baby was great - we all know how he felt about Wilbur and having the chance to be a dad again.

This is great