Reviews for Fall of the sea god
Ddcs chapter 16 . 6/17/2015
Do some pop music too.
MyNameIsDingDong chapter 1 . 2/25/2014
Like it
Crimson chapter 18 . 6/16/2013
Please continue this story...
gonesorry chapter 18 . 3/28/2013
we are the x-men!
gonesorry chapter 2 . 3/28/2013
Timmy?
Duh-Stupid-Me chapter 18 . 10/26/2012
Pretty awesome story. I loved the ending. The ending is how I judge books, and I liked it. You had a lot of unexpected twists and turns. You had humor, which I loved! Next time, please use proper grammer and/or spelling. It would make it much easier for your audience to appreciate. That's called going the extra mile.
Duh-Stupid-Me chapter 17 . 10/26/2012
I actually like this chapter. I like how you added mythology about how Athena was born from Zeus's head. And remember! Gods don't die, they fade.
Duh-Stupid-Me chapter 16 . 10/26/2012
Haha! Pretty good ending. I would suggest a smoother transition from one place to another.
Duh-Stupid-Me chapter 15 . 10/26/2012
I liked this story so far. I can't wait to get to the end. I reall enjoy the jokes you put inside. I have noticed though that Annabeth is kind of overlooked.
Guest chapter 14 . 10/26/2012
I like the Jeff part in this story. I do think that Dionysus was a tad bit too heartless. Remember that while Dionysus may not seem to care about the campers, he does.
Guest chapter 13 . 10/26/2012
Pretty nice. I like how you added random comments. It really stands out because of Percy's ADHD. However, in some places, you did go a little bit overboard on the random thoughts.
Duh-Stupid-Me chapter 12 . 10/23/2012
Pretty good chapter. Liked it. Liked it alot. I do believe that Hercules (or Heracles) was made a minor god, but you are right he was merely made immortal and guards specific gates.
Duh-Stupid-Me chapter 11 . 10/22/2012
Pretty good. I really like the jokes you put in the story, thereally made me laugh. Good job!
Duh-Stupid-Me chapter 10 . 10/20/2012
Great job. I liked it. Like the cliffhanger!
Duh-Stupid-Me chapter 9 . 10/19/2012
I like how you seperated everything into paragraphs. It made it MUCH easier to read. However, I do believe that a dryad is merely a woodland nymph not a demonic goat.