Reviews for Assessment
jackie78 chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
I loved this. Very funny, and the last sentence was perfect. Totally bitter sweet and excellent. 3
Sasheenka chapter 1 . 1/9/2008
aw...that was very cute! (with a little pang of angst in the last sentence) I'm all for River/Komui!
Koulin chapter 1 . 11/12/2007
Jeeze, the truth brutally struck me in the face now. Most good, well-written one-shot stories usually end up with reviews in a considerably sad-looking number, while other crap fics get a lot. I wonder why? D
jen chapter 1 . 7/10/2007
lol this was cute. roles reversed!
prettypriestess chapter 1 . 1/14/2007
XD This is like, the best. I can totally see Linali being this protective. The end seemed kind of wistful, but the rest was -hilarious- "Ah-hah! Problems with commitment."

Perfect.
ProcrastinatingPalindrome chapter 1 . 11/2/2006
That was a lot of fun, even if the end was a little serious.
NightWing chapter 1 . 10/19/2006
you not know that you that you are dooming you souls to ever lasting doom by writing stuff like Don't get mad at me I just do not like seeing persons dooming there souls.
Firey-Moonlight chapter 1 . 10/2/2006
Suggestion: Remove the last sentence, sounds way too angsty. Otherwise, really good story! I can almost see that happening, knowing how close those two siblings are. Great job!
sexypancake chapter 1 . 9/17/2006
aside from the last sentence, which is kinda weird and promises angst, the story was great! really funny and subtly sexy. still, i wonder if the last sentence should be there or taken out. i think it should be taken out. just my opinion.