Reviews for Catch You On The FlipSide
SeleneHarker chapter 2 . 9/14/2006
Ha! What the hell happenned to Buffy now? It's great that Spike didn't take advantage of the situation...that's why I love you Spike! It's good to read a spuffy story occuring before The Gift...I love drama, but sometimes what you REALLY need is fluff. Go Ultra!
kargrif chapter 2 . 9/14/2006
hee! This is great! I'm totally mystified as to what could be going on, loved it!
Daniel Wesley Rydell chapter 2 . 9/14/2006
Still amused. But it's actually turning nifty too. So let's hear some more. Tell me, regale me of the tale how Buffy lost her mind.
Daniel Wesley Rydell chapter 1 . 9/14/2006
LoL. I'm amused. Please continue, fastly?
Gess chapter 1 . 9/14/2006
what the heck is going on here? LOL
thenightcheese chapter 1 . 9/14/2006
Promising start... please continue soon!
nichbuket chapter 1 . 9/13/2006
cute/funny, Looking forward to seeing how the plot develops.
Priscilla19 chapter 1 . 9/13/2006
"Oh boy" Is right... Gotta keep this up dudette-sounds too promising to let go! Aww... Season 5...
velja chapter 1 . 9/13/2006
Hey, great start. Let's see where you'll take this, okay? I'm waiting for more. But don't forget your other WIP's, please. I like them all very much (well, at least all that's Spuffy cause I don't know That 70th show). Hope to see more soon!
nikola chapter 1 . 9/13/2006
this was absolutely hi-lar-i-ous! you must continue-I'd love to find out what's got Buffy acting this way (not that I can blame ANY girl for hanging all over Spike)
Moluvsnumber17 chapter 1 . 9/13/2006
sounds interesting...im curious...
Nanou chapter 1 . 9/13/2006
Oh my god, I'm already a fan of this story ! You're doing a really great job, as usual ! I hope there'll be a new chapter very soon.

One of your French fans.
always-drifting-and-dreaming chapter 1 . 9/13/2006
I love it so far. Can't wait to read more. Seems like it'll be an awesome story.
148 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10