Reviews for Catch You On The FlipSide
syrraki chapter 12 . 11/28/2006
Sque! I want that Spike! He's so nice and yummy and drolworthy.
thenightcheese chapter 12 . 11/28/2006
He is so right, duh.
sirc chapter 12 . 11/28/2006
Well done! The pedestal that people have constantly been holding Buffy on has gotten to her. She needed a wake-up call.

Loved it :D
Priscilla19 chapter 12 . 11/28/2006
Argh! Am I the only one wondering how all of this will tie together at the end? Great new chap, and keep clear from the writers block!

Pris.
syrraki chapter 11 . 11/27/2006
Aw...poor buffy! And that evil Glory! Scandalous.
Moluvsnumber17 chapter 11 . 11/27/2006
for shame...macking on the other world Buffy...of course his Buffy kinda did worse with other world Spike...drama drama drama...)...
thenightcheese chapter 11 . 11/27/2006
Aww... Update soon please!
sirc chapter 11 . 11/22/2006
Loved it :)
spikebuffyfan chapter 11 . 11/21/2006
It was great and so cool how both Buffys switched places and love that you had Buffy falling for the other Spike and hopefully she will fall for the real Spike wen she gets back! ! !

PLZ

WRITE ON I SO WANT TO SEE WHAT HAPPENS SO BADLY !

SEE YA SPIKEBUFFYFAN
Moluvsnumber17 chapter 10 . 11/19/2006
aw...slight Spuffyness...i love that...and who or what is busting through the door...
Priscilla19 chapter 11 . 11/19/2006
And you leave it hanging there? Dude. Seriously. Why? Oh, Buffy, open your eyes! Both Spike's are basically the same! Dah! Anyhoo, I am anxiously awaiting the next chap!

Pris.
britishfan chapter 11 . 11/19/2006
Wow, what an ending! I want to know. I only just found this fic today and got right into (great writing, it kept me interested!) and then this chapter's ending... Update soon, please!
sam chapter 11 . 11/18/2006
i don't like them being with the wrong person. i hope they get switched back soon. also, it's really annoying for buffy to constantly say how much nicer that spike is. they're both pretty much the same. she would know that if she gave the spike in her world half a chance.
syrraki chapter 10 . 11/17/2006
Holy crap this is good! I keep choking everytime Buffy reveals something. Faith and Angel! Ah
sirc chapter 10 . 11/15/2006