Reviews for Game over
yuyuyashasrain chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
That was so full of emotion. I loved it.
CutePiglet chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
*claps* That was very well written. It was just perfect, I'm crying now, but that's okay. It was still beautiful!:)
UtenaAnthy03 chapter 1 . 11/3/2006
T-T Oh man... If I could cry believe me I would... That was so sad! Poor Yami and Yugi!
Princesa7 chapter 1 . 10/19/2006
Nonononono! (shakes head in furious denial) Beautifully written, but they're too wonderful a couple to be separated! I bet they're still together, snickering at all the fangirls' misery behind the scenes (shifty eyes).
Saku Hyuuga Ishtar chapter 1 . 9/25/2006
Nice what! It's so sad, is beautiful ;_; I it will add to my favorites :3 You write very well, for rĂ¡ this is so ... I am going to cry, ok not xD.

Ah, yes! You should change the language, since it appears in the list of histories in Spanish.
kayono chapter 1 . 9/13/2006
Hey~yo, celly-chan!

Hee hee, I found your account easy~peasy! You ALWAYS use 'cell air'. Iz koot, but predictable. But we love youse anyways!

Aw, I think I've said this before: I LOVE IT! Iz sad. I love anything that's sad and has to do w/the Ceremonial Battle. Boo-chya. Things that are funny and have to do w/the C.B. always come across as being in bad taste to me, so sad things re CB I prefer. But they're sad, so they stink. :)

Well, I believe that I have a song to find for you. I found the AMV, but I'm not too sure if you can use it... and, apparently it's the song, but I'm not sure about that, either. It SAYS that it's the song you want me to look for. I don't know how that song goes, though, and do you KNOW how many songs I've waded through in the last hour that happen to be called the same thing BUT ARE ACTUALLY SONGS BY BLACKMORE'S NIGHT? I love them, too, but it really doesn't go that well.

So, I think I'm your first reviewer, and you need to write more stuff. Like this. Sad but good. Do some depressing stuff. Iz good, if iz depressing. Yeah depression! And know what's funny? One of the symptoms of depression is near-constant exhaustion... please don't make me take the funny pills!

Ja ne, Celly-chan!