Reviews for A Knight Returns to the Fold
knightshade chapter 1 . 11/27/2014
Awesome. That is one of the more clever ideas I've seen for a crossover. Nice idea on how Wilton Knight was involved in the Council and then left. Well written. Good characterization. Thanks for sharing
KasumiCain chapter 1 . 9/8/2014
Good story, maybe write another chapter?

- K
Netchka3 chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
So did I. K.I.T.T is my favorite car. K.A.R.R not so much.
Bagelwoman chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
Holy cow! That's totally awesome. Why did you never write any more? I'd LOVE to see Buffy and KITT and Michael get sent on missions and stuff, arguing the whole way about this and that.

Anyway. I just subscribed to this site, and yours was the first one I came across. I looked up "Crossovers", Buffy, then I saw Knight Rider as an option and thought... why has no one done this yet? Of course the two shows are my favorites, which helps.

Anyway, I'll have to look up the rest of your works. Thanks for the great intro to the site.

Riana1 chapter 1 . 10/19/2006
80s babies unite.

I loved KR as a kid and I really am getting a kick out of all these older crossovers you are doing.

You just need Labrynth or a John Hughes movie to complete the set.
Superfan chapter 1 . 9/29/2006
Hey! So did I. And, in certain respects, it's twice as good as "Baywatch." And, in reply to Hierarchy's question?

The Cruciamentum was a coming-of-age ritual introduced in the third season of BTVS. Slayers who managed to live to turn eighteen would be secretly hypnotized and drugged by their Watchers. And, then, set up to face a captive vamp named Kralik (who'd been a straight-jacket-worthy psycho even as a mortal) with only their human-level strength and agility!

Supposedly, this was to make sure Slayers never became over-reliant on their physical prowess, alone. But, in reality, it was the mostly-male Council's way of maintaining iron-clad control of the Slayers!

This was the same episode that introduced Wesley Wyndham-Price and Chairman Quentin Travers (the bearded control freak). It also made Giles a hypocrite- -albeit, temporarily- -in light of the bad-mouthing he gave Buffy over not telling the Scoobies about Angel's return from you-know-where.
Bobboky chapter 1 . 9/19/2006
i only caught a few shows, but they were cool

i hope to see more
Hierarchy chapter 1 . 9/17/2006
Hi, About "A KNIGHT RETURNS TO THE FOLD" I like it. Its not fantastic but like most of your stories well thought out and mature with a sense of humor too. But, what is this "Cruciamentum" drug thing? I think I have read most if not all of your stories and I don't remember it. Is it from one of your stories or an up coming one? Keep'em coming.

Ant Crown chapter 1 . 9/15/2006
Watched it my self when it was syndicated although I would suggest someone would take up the reigns after Michael but not that sorry excuse for a team although they had excellent rides.

And I do agree with KITT when he said they were monstrosities on the road but I'll disagree that West Coast or GAS doens't do great work but KITT is defiently in a league of his own.
thapagan chapter 1 . 9/14/2006
this is the opening chapter to what could be a great line of stories.

I have read a few of these "buffy trying to get money/collect back debt"

While this one lack the ending punchline, I feel it offers the most potential for continuation
AdmiralLeGrass chapter 1 . 9/14/2006
There's no shame. I still watch Knight Rider when it's on Scifi. I liked this story. It was fun, and well written.
Mountain King chapter 1 . 9/14/2006
I still watch knightrider so there.

Sorry, childishness over, nice story. Most of the time with Fan fiction I wince at the bad charicter impressions and shake my head at the silly plot points that wouldn't happen in the shows (even if I am guity for the same crimes). Worringly I didn't do that this time, both were spot on and to round things off added depth to both shows (depth in Knightrider? that thing had all the moral age of an episode of seseme street). Good work, but I think it could have done to be a bit longer, mabye a B plot as well just to flesh it out.
deitarionSSokolow chapter 1 . 9/13/2006
Anyone who has a problem with Knight Rider will also have to deal with me. Great fic.
Magemaster chapter 1 . 9/13/2006
Nice fic, one crossover I never thought that I would see. I like how you pulled MITT off, very realistic.
Majin Gojira chapter 1 . 9/13/2006
It's like I just watched an episode of "I love the 70s".

Good crossover. I do wonder if this series will continue after this, as this forms a nice cap to it. If there are more, then I look forward to, if not, I give you accolades now for a splendid idea that is well executed.