Reviews for Misunderstanding
spqtchick1216 chapter 1 . 9/20/2006
i think i just fell in love with this story...aw.. i loved it so much...so yah
SurprizeSurprize457 chapter 1 . 9/20/2006
Aw... You should really continue this. I love it! It would make a great Gelphie story!
Kennedy Leigh Morgan chapter 1 . 9/14/2006
Oh my heck I loved this! This is the best new Gelphie fic I've seen in a lonng time, and easily one of the best I've read period. I loved the whole concept of Glinda ending up with Elphaba's journal, and especially of her smacking Pfannee. And I absitively posolutely loved the end witht the borrowed line from the book (one of my favorite lines no less). Awesome job, especially for a first fic, you've got the characters down so well, it's amazing. Keep writing, I can't wait to see more from you.
Laura Roslin chapter 1 . 9/13/2006
*sigh* That was a lovely Gelphie story. It was very different from any Gelphie I've read before (and believe me, I've read plenty of them), with the way that their feelings come out to one another. I really liked it. I thought the journal entry was particularly well done, and that you captured the voice of Elphaba rather nicely. I felt so bad for Elphie, and then all happy for her at the end. Great job on this; I only with that there was going to be some follow up (c'mon, you know you want to write some sequel-ly goodness for us Gelphie addicts).