Reviews for The Future to Look Forward to
PineapplexFudge Angel chapter 11 . 3/9/2012
ooooh im loving this story! and kichi sounds sooo cute! maybe she'll help the elders decide to spare sasuke with her absolute cuteness . , and sasuke's affection for sakura makes me squeal everytime *sigh* cant wait for the next chapter!
Uchiha Sumiko chapter 11 . 7/26/2008
I LOVED EVERY SINGLE THING IN YOUR FIC!
SunnyHinata chapter 11 . 6/20/2008
Yay. I almost forgot about this awesomeness, but then you updated! Yay for updates :3 Can't wait for the next one!
J.a.M.i.16 chapter 11 . 6/19/2008
im so hapi that kichi was able to meet everyone and have a training sched with gai and lee.. i really love to know how fast she can go.. im also hapi that they can meet sasuke.. hehehe.. update soon..
EstelleDusk chapter 10 . 6/18/2008
It's a very good story. Update it someday, will ya?
SunnyHinata chapter 10 . 12/11/2007
This story is really good, I hope you update soon. I can't wait for the next chapter. I like how you put an OC in there, making Sasuke seem like more of a nice person by taking care of her. I can't wait to see what her reactions the village will be. (I've envisioned a part that would be funny: Sakura is with Naruto and Kishi in the village. Sakura says: "Oh, Kishi-chan, there's Lee!" Lee sees Sakura and approaches them. Kishi about flips out and rushes to him and hugs his leg...)I know it would be kinda retarded and I know you have your own thoughts, but that would be kinda funny and sorta fluffy to me.
LuckySock chapter 10 . 6/26/2007
nice!

update soon!
Antique Doll chapter 10 . 5/17/2007
I KNOW!

I just watch the Japenese version...heh heh
iMissa chapter 10 . 5/14/2007
Nyargh

-dies of teh cuteness-

Haha, poor Naruto. He has to go shopping XD. And I love the image I get of Sakura holding Kichi and having to juggle for her keys. It's such an adorable mental picture.

Can't wait for the next update, Nat!
Odat chapter 10 . 5/14/2007
aww cuteness!
J.a.M.i.16 chapter 10 . 5/14/2007
the last chapter was a knock out.. especially the scene where sasuke and sakura was alone, kissing, etc. hehehe.. naruto in here is really unbelievable bcoz he is so mature.. i hope u update soon.. kip on rocking!
lilxcutexmonstah chapter 9 . 3/26/2007
can't believe i didn't review yet.. you must hate me. XD well, this chapter was awesome! i'm so glad you put the fluff in! damn, my but itches... haha, too much info! well, i'll make this short so you can get back to updating, and leave you with this parting message: IF YOU DON'T UPDATE SOON, GOD HELP ME, I WILL TRACK YOU DOWN AND MAKE YOU! haha, update soon! :D
Sakuraismeantonaruto chapter 9 . 3/21/2007
Please write some more I would really like to see what happens.
XxFrozenxWafflexX chapter 9 . 3/16/2007
i'm a returning reviewer i've reveiwed before under a different name to learn more pm me. other then that... this story still fucking rocks!
Antique Doll chapter 9 . 3/16/2007