Reviews for A Rose By Any Other Name
MDH chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
Aha! It has taken me years, but I've found it again! I'm very glad I've located this fic again. It was one of my favorite pieces of FF7 fan fiction. Now I just have to read it again before it disappears back into the ether.
smile chapter 1 . 9/9/2008
lovely :)
Black Feathered Phoenix chapter 16 . 8/24/2007
This story is very well written in my experience. Although Natalie has a faint echo of my defintion of what I consider to be a Mary Sue, its not really very noticeable unless your really paying attention. The plotline, and the romance kept me interested through out the story. I'm happy I managed to find a OC story where the story wasn't rushed and the romance was corny. Usually I get bored halfway into a story and go back and search for another one, so it is very rare for me to finish a story. Although the last chapter of the story seemed a tad rushed, I really truly enjoyed reading this story! This is only the second OCxVincent V. story I found on archive that hasn't made me want to gag, that happen's when the romance is to corny. In truth, I am slightly envious that you are such a gifted story teller, I myself am trying to write a OCxVincent V. story... Well, I think afollow-up to this story would go over well with those of us who have read and enjoyed thos story! Oh yeah I read Bookwprm's and Booya! I loved it! Well good luck with your writing, and please start back up soon!

-Black Feathered Phoenix
fantasy-elf chapter 1 . 7/8/2007
I've got to say that your devotion and unending talent of writing this story is stunning. I love it. and I still can not believe the lack of reviews it gets. it wonderful believe me! I too love vincent and I think you portrait him perfectly, so closely that it seems as though you 'live' with him everyday. (we can only wish cant we?) I adore oc's and am a fan of them. I'm thinking of writng a few myself on FF VII. Keep writing you have such wonderful talent that i envy 100%. Great work!
Undeniable Mystique chapter 1 . 6/9/2007
To be completely honest, I was not going to continue reading this. I'm not really a fan of OC's and yours has a persona of somewhat being a Mary Sue. However, the plotline of this story seems intruiging and I shall continue! I read your "Bookworms and Booya!" story and found it lovely, so I shall continue reading this one as well.

Never judge a book by its cover, I say!

Constructive criticism...hmm can't really think of anything. Your writing style is very good (which more than makes up for the "mary-sueish" character). Well, I shall find out if she even is a mary sue or not. And the plot seems to be beginning very well.

I shall go read the rest of the story now. Ciao!

~Undeniable Mystique~
Dreamlight chapter 16 . 9/13/2006
Glad to see you putting your stories back up! This one was very good, I liked it bunches.
foxygirlchan chapter 1 . 9/13/2006
I didn't read your story, but I did notice something...

She has my name.

o_o

But it looks very well written! Keep up the work! Although I'M not a big fan of OC's.

Adios!