Reviews for Pyrzm
Taija299 chapter 4 . 2/23/2014
This seems interesting, it's too bad you haven't continued the story!

I'm a bit confused by the fact that the Nietzscheans haven't heard of humans or Earth, though. It left me wondering if you were planning to explain it later in the story or if you just wanted it to be very AU. It just feels strange that a pride of Nietzscheans, no matter how isolated, wouldn't know about the race that they have evolved from and who Nietzsche is.
Death-Muncher chapter 4 . 3/3/2010
interesting story. im curious about how it wil turn out. :)
Flashtabulor chapter 4 . 8/2/2008
I really like the story and I hope that you up-date soon, you are a awesome writer. I hope that you are well.
janet28 chapter 4 . 7/26/2008
This is a very good story. Very well written. I hope there will be more of this soon. I miss seeing Andromeda on TV and have been finding it dificult to get the entire series on dvd... so it's nice to know that there are still fans out there writing for the fandom. Especially Tyr/Harper. (my favorite pairing)

Thank you for sharing it with us. I hope you get more reviews and more encouragement to finish this great story.
rider-of-snakes chapter 4 . 7/11/2008
Oh SNAP! I love this story! PLEASE update ASAP!
Tinkering chapter 4 . 5/11/2008
Oh my! You've actually updated! Can I hope this means you'll be continuing this? I've been missing Tyr/Harper. No one writes good ones anymore...Slrmn stopped...and anyone who dabbles in Andromeda fandom mixes it with strange fandoms I don't like with it.

So, I'm counting on you! Continue soon!
shippa chapter 1 . 3/26/2007
please update. it's very hard to find good andromedra slash fics these days. this has portentional to be good.
name chapter 1 . 10/12/2006
this sounds good are you gonna keep going?
bunnicle chapter 1 . 10/7/2006
sounds intersting, so far. please update soon. this is very obviously an AU, but have Harper and them all been 'transported' into an alternet universe? or is this just a complete AU?
X5-494 chapter 1 . 9/18/2006
nice start. write more soon please.