Reviews for Paddy's Little Pup
kkarrot chapter 4 . 4/25
Lel
ilicythings chapter 1 . 4/23
Hi, Thanks for making my day at least a lit bit better and more enjoyable. I'm wondering if harry knows about remus being a werewolf or if its still a secret.
Thanks for a great story,
Mich Phish
I only want harry potter to die for the Muggles yes she should be told Harry survived because of magic I think Harry Potter should stay alive in the wizard in world but not in the Muggle world please do not kill off harry potter he is my favourite character
Unfinished story, but some very original and interesting bits.
If Sirius adopts Marybeth and Harry, he ruins their chance to get married in a few years.
When Severus was at the hospital, helping Poppy treat Harry's injuries, Sirius made what seemed like a sincere apology, saying he regretted his past behavior. The moment Harry is able to walk, Sirius began a years' long series of pranks against Severus, for no reason at all other than the fact that Sirius is a jackass. As the author, what is your excuse?
I think giving Yoda's staff to Harry during recuperation was a great idea. Thanks for the grin. Now if he can just use his magical powers to cure Remus and Severus of their dark curses...
I love the idea of hurting the Dursleys by taking away their son, and ruining their reputaion. Now if you could only send Albus to Azkaban! Good story so far, but I have a couple questions. How can the Snape see incisions if they are bandaged? If Harry has a broken back, how can they raise Harry's head to force potions down his throat?
Great first chapter.
ASSASSINEZIO chapter 6 . 3/4
moff 4 ...tree inter
retired10 chapter 13 . 3/3
I think its an awesome chapter! Very well written. You are truly a gifted writer and I thankbyou for sharing your talent with us
Books85 chapter 24 . 2/22
This explains why I couldn't recall how this story ends. I hope that some day it may be finished, but it has lovely moments in iy none the less.

In a way it's like a piece of music ending with an unresolved chord.

Thank you,, Teacherbev.
Books85 chapter 22 . 2/22
This gets my vote for Most Original Method of removing Harry's horcrux.

I can see why this was erenching to etite. I do hope that liffe has treated you mor kindly in the years since this was written .

Thank you for sharing what you have written .
Books85 chapter 15 . 2/22
I haveread this before ; when Nrs. Neeley made her appearance I remembered her fondly . I apologize for not having reviewed earlier . Your poetry for the ceremony was far better than most fanfiction poetry . I can imagine it bring used to help blend families together . Just lovely.

Thank you.

I hope that you have the little one shot story where Sirius contacts Mrs. Neeley to reassure her that Harry is okay still on your psge. That also was lovely.
zoeThewolfy chapter 12 . 2/2
I like the story but feel that what ever the muggle who sirius falls in love witth could hve been seen before hand as i feel was was just a bit odd and it mades me kind of dislike her. but over all i like it
2,854 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »