Reviews for Paddy's Little Pup
harrypotterfangirl13 chapter 24 . 8/28
Great story! Hope to see another update in the near future :)
Bvblova chapter 3 . 8/22
You seem to enjoy the phrase 'ground eating lope.' It's cool and distinctive, and you are a talented writer
~ Lizzie
ChipmonkOnSpeed chapter 24 . 8/14
I don't usually go for helpless Harry stories, but this one has my attention and if you're looking for a reason to update, consider this it. I've been a fan of your stories for many years, and would be sad to see this story go unfinished.
Morphic chapter 24 . 7/11
Very interesting premise, sad to see that it was abandoned. Thanks for writing!
HPfan chapter 24 . 7/2
Excellent story! I hope you are able to add to this fiction at some point.
guest chapter 6 . 6/23
I don;t know if you are still working on this tale. I think yes to both questions (although they are probably already written) "kill off" Harry officially and five Noelle Neely some peace of mind.
534667lc chapter 24 . 5/14
Love your story now following! . Please update soon!
Nik1627 chapter 24 . 4/9
Amazing story! I love the way its going on! Can't wait for the next chapter!
Divine Protector of Skyrim chapter 24 . 4/3
Great story, I absolutly love it! This could you come back and finsh this?
Purple Floof chapter 11 . 2/25
Oh god damn it with the Super Harry fics...

Still gonna read it, your stories are too good not to, even with the annoying plot-device inclusions.
Aubrey Mills chapter 11 . 1/15
Oh my god! You are great! I loved that prophecy, if it was really in the books it would be oddly specific. You made Harry just as I imagined him, without the injuries of course.
Aubrey Mills chapter 1 . 1/15
I love your story, the Dursley's act just how I imagined them... And I love the way Sirius is checking on Harry, he should take Harry away forever though.
Carolyn O chapter 24 . 12/10/2014
Dear TeacherBev, Thank you for your stories! I've just reread the Growing Up Snape series, and finished Paddy's Little Pup. I hesitate to ask if you plan to write anymore for either series. I am sorry for the heartache and loss you have experienced over the years, and understand if you've lost the desire to write...
pokefan366 chapter 24 . 11/27/2014
This is a really good story so far. I hope you update soon.
Ashley Cassiopeia Fyre chapter 10 . 11/11/2014
It is brilliant, really. Although I think that it is a bit too descriptive at times, painfully so. I was practically crying when little Harry's injuries were listed. And that is something, as I am not normally emotional, and I hardly ever do reviews as well. Awesome!
2,775 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »