Reviews for Paddy's Little Pup
Jake Crepeau chapter 16 . 7/14
When you talked about the basket of "fresh and crispy chips," did you mean like American potato chips, or what Americans call French fries? Because if you meant the former, Brits call those "crisps," because chips, to a Brit, mean French fries.
Jake Crepeau chapter 8 . 7/11
There's a distinct difference between a "barrister" and "solicitor," as I found out when researching for one of my own stories. A barrister, as I understood it, only handles cases in court; a solicitor can handle everything else having to do with law, much as an American lawyer does. Yes, American lawyers do tend to specialize (criminal, real estate, tax, indemnity, etc., etc.), but they still handle cases in court as well. So if you're heading to a court case in Britain, you'd likely have a barrister; if you want a lawyer to handle everything else in your life in addition to any court appearances, then you'd go to a solicitor. (Brit pickers, I'd appreciate a clarification if my understanding is wrong; the articles I read weren't particularly comprehensive on the difference. Just go to my profile page and send me a PM if I've got this wrong.)
Jake Crepeau chapter 5 . 7/10
I totally believe you about the sociopathic and hyperaggressive kids; saw enough of them in my old neighborhood growing up. I've also met genius kids. And after having spent 15 years working in a hospital, I can honestly say you've certainly got the procedures down. About the only thing you didn't get right is that HIPAA didn't exist yet in the mid-1980s; while his medical care was certainly confidential (that's ALWAYS been the case), his visitors would not necessarily have been limited to only family, even in the ICU.
Mea chapter 15 . 6/25
The actual welsh for that should actually have been:

Rydym yn ymuno â'r teulu newydd i glymu a thema bondiau byth. Erbyn hyn mae'r Duw yn rhoi hapusrwydd iach a bywyd hir iddynt.
Well done, Glynnis. I am so sorry about your daughter.
“I could read an entire book before the age of five.” Sure... r/IAmVerySmart
CoolFanfictionLover chapter 24 . 4/11
wow i had read this story in one go
loved this one
please do continue
bye sumi
Lola Krantz chapter 24 . 4/9
This was a nice story. I really enjoyed it.
Veronica McClure chapter 22 . 3/10
Then the writing of this chapter should be acting like a catharsis for you in letting you put your own painful grief into words so that eventually you can look back at memories of your daughter and feel only pain free happiness that she was in your life.
Veronica McClure chapter 20 . 3/9
Captured and tried. For the more Dark Followers made powerless, the better the Light can concentrate on finding the rest of the Horcruxes and get them destroyed, so that when Harry comes across Voldemort, Harry will be the clear survivor and winner.
Veronica McClure chapter 19 . 3/9
Did you mean to change Sirius' and Regulus' birth order around? Was it a mistake? Because Sirius was the older brother whereas Regulus was younger. Just thought I'd let you know I noticed.

Good chapter anyway!
Veronica McClure chapter 13 . 3/8
Well no need to feel too discouraged, this chapter flowed just right in my humble opinion.
OmaBlack chapter 24 . 3/6
Looking forward to the next chapter
Veronica McClure chapter 5 . 3/6
The Dursleys thought they got trouble when they got "saddled" w/ their nephew? Never wanting to include him in as just one more family member? Something tells me they are about to reap the consequences of not claiming him & making sure that public records reflect that fact!

Of course, I hate to think that all the non- magical medical personnel who worked on Harry will be made to think he died , rather than just transferred to medical facilities closer to where the "extended family" lives.
Akatsuki's Kyuubi chapter 24 . 3/4