Reviews for Paddy's Little Pup
Nik1627 chapter 24 . 4/9
Amazing story! I love the way its going on! Can't wait for the next chapter!
Divine Protector of Skyrim chapter 24 . 4/3
Great story, I absolutly love it! This could you come back and finsh this?
Purple Floof chapter 11 . 2/25
Oh god damn it with the Super Harry fics...

Still gonna read it, your stories are too good not to, even with the annoying plot-device inclusions.
Aubrey Mills chapter 11 . 1/15
Oh my god! You are great! I loved that prophecy, if it was really in the books it would be oddly specific. You made Harry just as I imagined him, without the injuries of course.
Aubrey Mills chapter 1 . 1/15
I love your story, the Dursley's act just how I imagined them... And I love the way Sirius is checking on Harry, he should take Harry away forever though.
Carolyn O chapter 24 . 12/10/2014
Dear TeacherBev, Thank you for your stories! I've just reread the Growing Up Snape series, and finished Paddy's Little Pup. I hesitate to ask if you plan to write anymore for either series. I am sorry for the heartache and loss you have experienced over the years, and understand if you've lost the desire to write...
pokefan366 chapter 24 . 11/27/2014
This is a really good story so far. I hope you update soon.
Ashley Cassiopeia Fyre chapter 10 . 11/11/2014
It is brilliant, really. Although I think that it is a bit too descriptive at times, painfully so. I was practically crying when little Harry's injuries were listed. And that is something, as I am not normally emotional, and I hardly ever do reviews as well. Awesome!
Bob Schlobohm chapter 24 . 11/3/2014
Thank you for an interesting story and now off to the rest of your tales. Bye, Bob.
Bob Schlobohm chapter 20 . 11/3/2014
I am very sorry for all your troubles. Maybe your story would be a good follow up to your Harry Potter stories. Maybe not. Sorry again. Bob.
Bob Schlobohm chapter 19 . 11/3/2014
Cliffhangers are too fun to read if you trust the author. I do trust your story
Bob Schlobohm chapter 18 . 11/2/2014
I know you wrote this six or more years ago but I can't help myself when I'm caught in story. Another good chapter but as I don't type very fast or well and didn't need any tissues this chapter, I will just read and not review for the night. Bye,Bob.
Bob Schlobohm chapter 16 . 11/2/2014
Good one and keep the girls. Bob
Bob Schlobohm chapter 15 . 11/2/2014
Good chapter. Great poem by the children. Needed more tissues. Thank you! Bob
Bob Schlobohm chapter 13 . 11/2/2014
You have really trapped me in your story but I'm glad I opened a new box of Kleenix. Your Beta must be very good as I have not noticed any of the spellcheck errors. The story totally entrances me so I may not notice anyway. I hope you have kept up the good work as one of my greatest dissapointments (SP) is finishing all of the stories of a favorite author on Fanfiction. Bob.
2,768 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »