Reviews for Promises
freedomiswhatIwant chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
bologna121 chapter 1 . 8/10/2008
I actually liked this one a lot. very well written. And I LOVE POGUE!
star chapter 1 . 3/11/2007
i like it keep going with it! keep up the good work
BelleRaev chapter 1 . 1/9/2007
OMG the tatoo was gone.I got the dvd and i just checked it out. I liked this story.
ryan chapter 1 . 10/23/2006
hi loved your story their such a good couple, you should write one when pogue gets jealous! and is all protective of reid thatwould be so hot. great story both characters are super HOT!
tegan chapter 1 . 10/9/2006
yo i loved ur short story. reid & pogue are mi two most fav characters in the movie. i hope u writw another story and lots more about the two getting to gether. luv teg.
Daydream1 chapter 1 . 9/27/2006
*jump**attack**glomp* Hello there! _ Wow, this is a really good piece of fiction. They're very brotherly and I think this scene would have fit very nicely into the movie. I liked it bunches!
Marah chapter 1 . 9/26/2006
aww, fluffy. hehe, i can imagine caleb freaking out about a tattoo, want to know a fun fact? She had TWO. A little tribal sun on her lower back in addition to the cross, lol.

P.S. I created a c2 for this category and added this fic. Hope you don't mind :)
Meghan Estes chapter 1 . 9/25/2006
Loved it!

I'm in the middle of writting my own and you just gave me a nice kick to get it done. And I agree with the tattoo thing, either it's fake or the make-up crew was being lazy. lol
Frazier chapter 1 . 9/19/2006
This was absolutly wonderful! I do so love my slashy Covenant boys and you did a great job with them. Like how Pogue totally lied to Reid about not being able to sleep when he had really been struggling to stay awake. The ptb's should have definetly put this scene in the movie. Thanks for the yummy story, please write more. :)
mmmjayy1987 chapter 1 . 9/19/2006
I loved reading this story! It was very good and very well written! I love how you added the 'missing' scene with Reid and Tyler in it!
Embry chapter 1 . 9/16/2006
Story was really cute! i love the covenant!
Ace Hart Hunter chapter 1 . 9/13/2006
Oh... kawaii.

I was wondering what Pogue must have been going through, all alone in that hospital room.

We all know that he would have felt the fight, and not being sure of the victor would have wrecked him.

Kudos for the fic.
Suntiger chapter 1 . 9/13/2006
Oh wow,

You wrote this only what? A few days after watching the movie and getting only a few glimpses of Reid's personality...AND YOU DID IT PERFECTLY _. Keep writing please!