Reviews for FREAKY FRIDAY version 2
stevieLUVSAlex chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
I miss PAUL!

Ps. the tootapanga1 reviews are from me. Sorry. I was logged into my housemate's name. lol.
Ifab1ndiya chapter 3 . 10/9/2008
Epic lol! Haha that was hilarious!
XxTheGirlWithTheBrokenSmilexX chapter 2 . 10/9/2008

RoryJim

CateCJ

CJCate

JimRory

Rory, Cate, CJ, and Jim did not do a four way switch but rather CJ & Cate switched while Jim & Rory switched. And in this one, Kerry & Bridget switched. Nice job! Hilarious!
Ifab1ndiya chapter 2 . 10/9/2008
LoL! Haha! THat's awesome! So funny! Like how you introduced the switch with character's dialogue! The switches are hilarious! Oh my, who did Rory and CJ become, lol?
Ifab1ndiya chapter 1 . 10/9/2008
Lol, awesome! Though a little more detail instead of the 'they all gave out bad judgments' would help. Stories are more detailed and fun to read but the script is faster and more fun here!
Freebird87 chapter 3 . 3/8/2008
That was so funny.
Freebird87 chapter 2 . 3/8/2008
That was so funny. Rory calling himself an old man. CJ calling himself a single mother.
1treehillcharmed chapter 3 . 8/27/2007
hm.. a little confusing, and why are they going to school on a saturday?
Mysticstar chapter 1 . 3/1/2007
Lol xD This eposode was hilarous, hope your story'll be too!

I don't really like dialogue much for several reasons, but I'll put up with it for your story...

.::Mysticstar::.
jesse1588 chapter 3 . 11/11/2006
great story!
charmed4eva112 chapter 1 . 11/5/2006
Hey! Great story. I was wondering, which Titanic? It had to have been the old one because the newest one wasn't made until 1997. Grea story.
ImperialGoddess-123 chapter 3 . 11/4/2006
i like ur plot, but wasn't it Friday night the day before?I'm a bit confused... lolz, update soon
Grace's Star chapter 1 . 9/28/2006
Why do you write in script format? I am just intereste because one of the ways to engage the reader is by creating atmosphere which is something missing when a story is written this way. The basis of a great story is there but i think you need to find new ways of presenting the stories, well in my opinion.
ilove8simplerulesgrl chapter 3 . 9/17/2006
please update it was getting interesting
BlueMoonDestiny chapter 3 . 9/14/2006
Great chapter. Please update soon.:)