Reviews for Take Me Dancing
Lanimret chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
Your short stories were a nice bite found just after finishing Wolf's Blood. Thank you.
Hopeisgrand chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
hummm...not bad, ould be better with a bit more lively charaters thou, keep trying and you will make people entertained
xxRainyDays713xx chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
Great job
Nahrikira chapter 8 . 5/5/2009
Love all the drabbles, dancing is amazing, not that I can dance.

I think the first one is the best or maybe the second one :) Its the way you portrayed dancing as a freedom something uncontrolled that's in everyone.
Amaruk Wolfheart of the Wraith chapter 8 . 4/14/2009
Firekeeper fanfiction for the -win.- _ I think Firekeeper's and Tedric's chapters were probably my favorites, but I enjoyed the entire collection overall. Please do add more, if you have the time/inspiration! (For instance, I'd love to see Truth and Harjeedian. _)
Misha12 chapter 6 . 7/22/2008
Of all the dance drabbles this is my favorite! You captured the characters perfectly ! I hope you write more soon :3
Kathleen chapter 1 . 4/1/2008
that was the best that i have read
Treewater chapter 5 . 2/23/2008
Oh, wow! You know all the ins and outs of the series, don't you? I loved Black Gloves. I completely forgot about that point in the story until you reminded me!
darkened.wolf chapter 5 . 1/21/2008
I love that series! the fanfic was really good
Anonymous chapter 1 . 4/12/2007
A lot of feeling in a few words. Great work.
Nena Camadera chapter 5 . 3/9/2007
great short stories. Keep it up.
BlindSeer220 chapter 5 . 12/10/2006
Cool! More more more more more more more more more!
BlindSeer220 chapter 4 . 12/9/2006
This is REALLY good!

Can you do one fom BlindSeers POV?
Paksennarion chapter 4 . 11/27/2006
Hmm. It took me a few moments to remeber who Torio was... Now I feel sad. This was another good one-shot. Keep it up. _
Paksennarion chapter 3 . 10/21/2006
Wow, this was an awesome story thingy... collection! I totally agree with all of your pairings. Firekeeper and Blind Seer rock. My favs the first story. It's cool how all of these storys have to do with dancing. Good job. _