Reviews for Neutral Ground
TheyCallMeCyclone chapter 2 . 7/7/2008
update!

how's LOVE gonna sprout out of this situation?
YourAngelStandingBy chapter 2 . 5/13/2008
This is awesome. Pity it hasn't been updated in a couple of years.

-Angel
Hack.Drawer chapter 2 . 10/11/2007
This was excellent. At first, judging from your summary, I was scared to find another Nekkie Boys Frolicking In Love And Waff OMG LOLZ 1,0 REVIEWS OR NO MORE!1!1! and I find something that very much excels a 'decent' fic and find something with a plot, substance and NO UPDATES SINCE LAST YEAR OMG!11!one1. Damn. I really like Iroh's involvement here; he is such an amazing character in the cartoon and is tricky to portray in fanfics b/c some writers don't deal with him too much. I also liked Aang's very obvious childishness b/c that gets lost in fanfic world, too. He's freaking twelve-years-old! And very certainly acts his age, too, so when I come across a fic where he's portrayed much older, it just...ruins...it. And Zuko is wonderfully emo and determined and stubborn as usual, and I loved his angsty moments of losing to Aang. The one thing I didn't like? That there were only two chapters and despite your summary, no real Sokka and Zuko interaction. O, le emo... JK. Anyway, great story and just thought I'd drop ya a line telling you about it. I'm going to Story Alert it just in case...
RueBroadway chapter 2 . 10/2/2007
Very interesting. Can't wait for more.
magique chapter 2 . 6/29/2007
I love how you're not completely focussed on the development of Zuko/Sokka relationss. You're actually resolving stuff with Zuko and Aang first and no one EVER does that (that I've seen).

Um, yeah, it's great. I knew it was worthwhile asking for the link! :D
katTheCharmer86 chapter 2 . 12/11/2006
cant wait for the next chapter!
Doomthatimpends chapter 2 . 12/4/2006
“If you would just open yourself up a little and trust these new allies you have acquired, I am certain that you can benefit from the experiences. At the very least, make some new friends...Maybe even fall in love with that nice Waterbender girl.”

Zuko rolled his eyes. “Ew,” was all he had to say to that.

-one of my all-time favoritest quotes! you rule and this is looking good! need more!
baka-onna2003 chapter 2 . 12/2/2006
That was awesome! Update as soon as you can!
Ichi89 chapter 2 . 11/25/2006
This is very well written and I like the way it's going! - Good job! *faves*
Mornwey chapter 2 . 11/9/2006
This is really interesting and well-written. I hope you update soon.

Peace out

~TSD
Okamihanyou-Lin chapter 2 . 11/7/2006
wow you fan fiction is very well written and I like it a lot. I hope you update it soon
Pampers Baby Dry chapter 2 . 11/5/2006
omg!...poor zuko, god i love this story, and eww...zuko and katara! what is Iroh thinking...though it aint a bad pairing i have read that pairing, i just profer zuko sokka, and i so cant wait for the next chapter...and omg god zuko in a dress...lol...totally funny...continue soon see yha
Fyrerayne chapter 2 . 10/31/2006
Wow Zuko's pride really took a beating there didn't it? Well I hope he straightens up soon... Aang's so cute though. Well lovely chappie. Good luck!

-Animal
Kai-chan Akiyama chapter 2 . 10/30/2006
I like your Zuko. I think my favorite line is... well, 2. "You touched my midsection!" and "I am nobody's bitch." You are working on chapter 3, right?

~*KA*~
Kai-chan Akiyama chapter 1 . 10/30/2006
Zuko in a dress. That's the only thing I can say, everything else was fine. A few misspelled words, but whatever.

ZUKO