Reviews for It Has Begun
JagerBomb1818 chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
I enjoyed the first chapter of this fic. Don't know what happened to it though. Is it abandoned, on hold or you ran out of inspiration? I really hope that you continue with this and look forward to it if you do.
phoenix's shadow chapter 1 . 1/10/2008
hey Mortal Kombat got to love it! are you going to continue this? it's really good and i love how you have Xander as Sub-Zero well anyway if you don't update it kay, but if you do yay!
Alastar Unlife chapter 1 . 12/6/2007
Normally something like this wouldn't interest me, but this shows promise.
amac1688 chapter 1 . 2/13/2007
very fuinny
WBH21C chapter 1 . 1/19/2007
Nice! Always liked the C/F/X.
Karakot chapter 1 . 9/25/2006
hi, firts thing i am not trying to be rude, so please don't take it that way. i was just wondering if you finish stuff. i love your work but nothing is done. please don't take it the wrong way i am not one to talk i have yet to finish anything but my one shoots. just i love your work. good luck on all of your endovers.

karakot
Bobboky chapter 1 . 9/24/2006
cool
Seraphwalker chapter 1 . 9/18/2006
Go Xander1 Can't wait to see who else joins the tournament. Yes Xander should be afraid, very afraid of Cordelia. I've always likedthat about her. And Faith, I always thought she was the better Slayer. She's tortured but doing her job without whining about how she has no life. Bring on the next chapter!

Seraphwalker
cursedgirl chapter 1 . 9/15/2006
very good! whana reade more about it.. so please hurry up.. )
TheDeadWalk chapter 1 . 9/13/2006
You seem to be improving with your stories. *claps* Look forward to more in the future.