Reviews for Picture Perfect
Dark Kaizer Ken-Wolf chapter 3 . 10/3/2004
awesome story! its really good! i'm glad everything worked out! i really enjoyed readin this! keep up the good work and i hope to read mroe of ur digimon fanfics!
Zoleth chapter 3 . 6/16/2004
Heh-heh. Great fic!
Prosopopeia chapter 3 . 9/2/2002
i'm on a roll here.

after reviewing your other story, i just had to review all the other stories i read from you! i liked this one a lot, too, by the way. and for some weird reason i seem to have read all of your fics on another website before finding them here! ah, who cares right? a story's a story! and i know i'm ranting on and on like some maniac. i think i'm high or something. but hell, i love this coupling too! there aren't too many for them and you pulled it off well with Takeru's POV. he's so cute when he's angsty _ and...ah, well now i have to go off to review your other story.
sine amorem chapter 3 . 1/16/2002
Wahoo! Me LIKES! ORGY! ::shoves Dai, Ken, and Take into a closet and locks the door:: I WANT TO SEE STAINS! XDDD... Great story! The angst, the romance, the humor... loved it all. Keep writing! ~VD
Tikira chapter 1 . 1/10/2002
*grins* Yup! I didn't read a fic like this in ages! Awesome!
www chapter 3 . 10/4/2001
Oooo cool story! I like it! Excellent _
Graveflower chapter 3 . 9/19/2001
*screams and glomps Rae-san* This is the cutest thing ever! The last chapter was so adorable, I just have to go hug something now... *hugs a passing six-year-old stranger until his face turns blue* I just loved the imagery you used for Takeru's sacrifice to Ken, with the melting wings... ~this~ is what young writers ~aspire~ to. Eek, kay, and it's really cute too! ... *runs off*
Ielle chapter 3 . 9/18/2001
EEEEEEEEEEE! *happy happy fangirl squeal* Verrrrrry nice. I like.
Ielle chapter 1 . 9/18/2001
Oooooo, I like! _
Mika-chan chapter 3 . 9/8/2001
Wah! I'm so glad you finally finished this _ The title change did make me panic for the...oh 5 seconds before I saw that you renamed the story (thought you had removed the story forever and I was like "Noooo! _;;) As expected I loved it, every bit of it. The angst, the drama, the romance, the threesome...all the makings of a wonderful story _~ It was very believable too and in my opinion I think you wrote all the characters pretty well, giving logical reasons explain how they are acting, thinking...you were very thorough :) Overall, (as if you couldn't tell) I enjoyed this story a lot _
anonymous31 chapter 3 . 9/3/2001
Yay! I'm very glad you finished this. Wow. This is the most realistic Takedaiken story I've read. Each point of view contributed something very unique to the story. _ I liked how you wrote Takeru; it seems *natural* for him to be so bitter. Wow again. This definitely goes on my favorites list. Eheheh...I love the end...that line just seemed so perfectly...Daisuke. _
agnes chapter 3 . 9/2/2001
Hee hee hee... All three together... you just couldn't bear to piss off any fandom, could you? Rachel's not a risk-taker, I see... Hey, why /didn't/ they get to the kinky stuff? I mean, there's no better way to punctuate a happy ending! Picture Perfect... yeah, had me going with the title for a while, thinking a camera was somehow involved /with/ the kinky stuff. *sigh* What a disappointment! _ Hee hee, really, it's nice to let them have their happy ending. And I love angsty Takeru. For having so much trouble with him, this came out very well.
pikapinay chapter 3 . 9/2/2001
oh wow... i've been looking for a good daisuke x ken x takeru (i never know what to call it... daikenkeru... takedaiken... *shrug* whatever) fic for a while now... and i think i've found it... wonderful story...
capriangel chapter 3 . 9/2/2001
hehehehe! great, wonderful, magnificent story! i absolutely loved it! it's going into my 'favs'! _
MiniMe chapter 3 . 9/2/2001
GACK! Sorry, choked on the fluff at the end of that. Great story and you wrote everyone well, you desrcribed them in detail and kept their reactions realistic. Great story, sorry it ended but it's so happy now... I feel bouncy. Thanks for writing this.
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »