Reviews for She's the Man!
anju-cherryblossom chapter 9 . 3/2/2010
that quote was from ricky bobby talledaga knights now where's my cookie!
Winged Kitsune-Ookami chapter 9 . 2/2/2009
Loved it can't wait to read more, and no I couldn't guess the movie the line was from even if I've seen it. Well...Update soon!
PandaBaaChan chapter 9 . 1/10/2009
I've waited for you to update this story.. And I really liked this chapter, hope that you'll update soon!
DudettRin101 chapter 10 . 1/7/2009
lol I completely agree with you _ People like that are seriously annoying.
Fennekinz chapter 10 . 1/7/2009
ha ! ha! I'm back ! you can't get rid of me! I'm invincible! ha! ha! ha! ha! You seem to be warning reviewers about me.I don't care. keep you do, I'll just keep flaming ! so there!
xDarakuxShitaxTenshix chapter 10 . 1/7/2009
ur right tho, we right for fun so exactly why is this person saying our writing should be freaking perfect.
Scarlet Rhi chapter 9 . 12/29/2008
No why did you stop this one! it is soo good! please please update it again please
xDarakuxShitaxTenshix chapter 9 . 12/20/2008
this story is so funny! update soon plz!
LizzietheVampire chapter 9 . 1/5/2008
i cant wait till the next chapter _ i love the story so far
NarutoandSakura4eva chapter 3 . 11/21/2007
Hilarious! when i was reading the first chapter i noticed the P.E thing and i was like but she is girl, they r gonna notice her body and stuff but this chpater cleared everything out! anyways funny it was hilrious when sakura got hit in the crotch and she is like soo what! it reminded me of the movie and then she aleady has a fanclub wow she must look like a pretty hot guy lol!
NarutoandSakura4eva chapter 2 . 11/21/2007
OMG dude u got all the hot guys! Kiba is like so hot i just love him with his bad-ass attitude and everything *drol* lol! anyways i really like ur style of writing its pretty clear and i can understand everything i dont have any trouble! She is the man is an awesome movie so basically kankuro will be playing the part of Channing Tantum *hot drol*! aww shikamaru and shino like sakura i hope to see more of this couples maybe some scenes of jelousy and fluff *aww cute squel*
ember007 chapter 9 . 11/15/2007
cute love the telling off of saske and ino can't wait for more
Birdi 13 in da house chapter 9 . 9/21/2007
dunno why, but this i hella funny! i fell out my chair at one point, please update!
Shadow Quil chapter 9 . 7/25/2007
OMG that was funny! 'I knew you'd want me' I laughed during the whole storm :D Update soon!
Nikki Allstar chapter 9 . 6/20/2007
YES. UPDATE. WHAT A GOOD PLAN. D DO SO IMMEDIATELY!

-waits patiently-