Reviews for Forever Destined
sakurai hana chapter 4 . 6/18/2016
a1ce
Guest chapter 55 . 3/31/2016
Love it!m! Thanks for summarizing every thing at the end
Chi chapter 55 . 3/20/2016
Ohh i love your fanfics soo much, it feels so real and beautiful.
The up and down they face feels so real and deep. Please keep writing, you are very very talented.
panthers chapter 55 . 2/11/2016
If forgot to put this down if you decked to countinue the series please comment on my review so I know please thank you.
David-El chapter 39 . 12/9/2015
You know, after watching the Ahsoka arc in Clone Wars Season 5, I think the writers were inspired by this story, there are some remarkable similarities between the two.
Iaki55 chapter 1 . 11/30/2015
Very good of the best I've ever can anyone tell where is the M stotrie?
Matthew W.Bigham chapter 55 . 7/29/2015
Awesome dude
Sciny chapter 1 . 5/24/2015
verygood!
DragonRyder20 chapter 2 . 4/5/2015
Why did you put this story in the mature category if it is the T-rated version? Why not put it in the T-rated category. Also why didn't you post the M-rated version here?
Guest chapter 50 . 8/19/2014
If you worked for lucasfilm, the prequels may have actually been tolerable. Overall, you made this story feel like you are right in the middle of what would've been AU Star Wars. If lucasfilm had a vote on the official fan made AU, yours would be top pick.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/22/2014
Why isn't Qui-Gon a viscount?
Reality Rejection Service chapter 38 . 3/5/2014
WHOA. If anyone ships Padme/Palo- read this chapter. This is why Padme/Palo isn't very common.
Bradley Cude chapter 55 . 1/8/2014
ABOUT FRAGGIN' TIME, OBI-WAN!

Aw crud, 25 YEARS to cover?

LET'S ROLL.
Bradley Cude chapter 19 . 12/22/2013
OH CRUD. THAT's how Padme and Palo broke up. OUCH.

Points to Sola for having the courage to RUN AWAY.
Bradley Cude chapter 18 . 12/22/2013
In the original timeline, Luke was the one with severe daddy issues. (Anakin's dad was long gone when we meet the kid, so Anakin had no daddy issues.)

Here, it's PADME, and by extension Sola, who has daddy issues.

And that's just the tip of the iceberg. (Not saying a thing.)