Reviews for A Random Fangirl
Tsubacci chapter 1 . 6/28/2007
'Sephy' reminds me of 'Sesshi' from InuYasha xDD
Thunderstorm101 chapter 1 . 11/19/2006
Yeah, so totally accurate. I liked it.

However, I think he might have a bit of trouble finding a Lifestream that does not, in fact, exist, if only because people go where they believe they will go when they die, and no one believes in it...! Or, maybe it's totally huge, and we're all doomed.

Great, though...the obnoxious fangirl deserved it. *nods* Some people just have no self-restraint.
Dark Angel chapter 1 . 11/2/2006
LMAO I don't know why people give him pet names, I'm a fan girl, but I just call him Sephiroth. Great story.
con queste ali rotte chapter 1 . 9/26/2006
LoL,He'd probably kill me too considering tthat I call him Sephy all the time...;;

It was cute.I found it weird that I act the same way as May,though...Freaky.O.O
DragonessWarrior chapter 1 . 9/25/2006
OMG! If I ever was caught doing that, I would just scram the other direction (though with his speed what would be the point huh?) but hey if you have to die might as well be killed by your idol.

Please update I want to read more of that.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/14/2006
OMG! This was freaking awesome! that is definitely something I can picture Sephy doing -gets stabbed- Bummer... Good job!
vtforpedro chapter 1 . 9/14/2006
haha! that was awesome! it took me a couple seconds to get he was in the real world, but when I finally got it, I burst out laughing... really, great job, I loved it and now I shall fave it... *faves*