Reviews for Midnight Masquerade
Lizzie mccurria chapter 1 . 1/1
You should make a part 2 to see how speedy and raven baby grows up
Coldblooded-Assassin chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
Lol the last part I couldnt stop laughing so funny
Yuri Hannah chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
First time reading a Red X/Rae fic. Genius. I'm actually a BBRae shipper so the small convo between them here made me smile. All I can say is Red X Rae shippers are sexy.
sunshineg9 chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
I know who Did all those things!
Nico of Azarath chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
If you ever write this story without the lemon plz pm me. It would be a cool story line. Just be careful of the rating! Oh, if anyone asks, no one will but just in case, I was never here. Got it? Good. I'm done here.
Till next time:
The immpossibol is reality we control
-nico.
Concolor44 chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
Loved it! The ending was so great.
EnharmonicAngel chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
Lawl that ending had me cracking up.
The X Kalamity chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
FAVORITE RED X RAE STORY!
sassyteddy chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
"DUUUUUDE WHO BROKE MY GAME CUBE!" XD

god that part killed me.

but anyways, i loved it. very detailed, very descriptive, it was completely perfect.
Lamelameusername chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
You should really continue with more chapters instead of a one shot this story has a ton of potential.
axisofsymmetry chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
Very funny ending.

I quite enjoyed it, mostly because I just realized today that I like the Raven and Red-X pairing. First lemon I've read, and I like the setting *peeks at my own one fic of a masquerade*. Well, anyway, I enjoyed it...and will read the sequel later.

But I'm putting you on author alert just so I can remember to read the next one.

Oh, also, good job with spelling and grammar.
Saint of the Sinners chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
i definately liked the ending with the titans stuff being trashed:)
Your God is a Lie chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
I just wish their where more fic's as good as this one
xunknownex chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
I freakin' love it, Hun! It's awesome! Your right though, you don't see many Raven/Red X lemons :(

Love,

Vala
MoonlightWolfFanga chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
*SCREAMS IN LAUGHTER*

That was a very romantic Fanfic Midnight Shopping. I absolutely ADORED IT! It's in my faves to enjoy again and again!

BUT I LOVED THE ENDING! . Nothing to change. I love the hint of mystery around Red X. It's exciting... makes me crave another chapter?

Pwease? *Puppy eyes*