Reviews for Midnight Masquerade
catspats31 chapter 1 . 9/14/2020
While the writing quality of your story is good in terms of spelling and grammar, please note this part of the Content Guidelines:

"Please note FanFiction does not accept explicit content, Fiction Rating: MA, and the rating is only presented for reference."

You have to remove all of the detailed descriptions of physical interaction of sexual or violent nature in this story if you want it to remain at this site, or upload it to a site where "Fiction MA" content is allowed like AdultFanfiction.
Crystal heart 255 chapter 1 . 6/12/2018
Loved it! Part two please!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/1/2017
Great
Lizzie mccurria chapter 1 . 1/1/2015
You should make a part 2 to see how speedy and raven baby grows up
xXMelonsXx chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
Lol the last part I couldnt stop laughing so funny
Yuri Hannah chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
First time reading a Red X/Rae fic. Genius. I'm actually a BBRae shipper so the small convo between them here made me smile. All I can say is Red X Rae shippers are sexy.
sunshineg9 chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
I know who Did all those things!
The Dark TARDIS chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
If you ever write this story without the lemon plz pm me. It would be a cool story line. Just be careful of the rating! Oh, if anyone asks, no one will but just in case, I was never here. Got it? Good. I'm done here.
Till next time:
The immpossibol is reality we control
-nico.
Concolor44 chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
Loved it! The ending was so great.
EnharmonicAngel chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
Lawl that ending had me cracking up.
The X Kalamity chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
FAVORITE RED X RAE STORY!
sassyteddy chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
"DUUUUUDE WHO BROKE MY GAME CUBE!" XD

god that part killed me.

but anyways, i loved it. very detailed, very descriptive, it was completely perfect.
1010101010101010101 chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
You should really continue with more chapters instead of a one shot this story has a ton of potential.
axisofsymmetry chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
Very funny ending.

I quite enjoyed it, mostly because I just realized today that I like the Raven and Red-X pairing. First lemon I've read, and I like the setting *peeks at my own one fic of a masquerade*. Well, anyway, I enjoyed it...and will read the sequel later.

But I'm putting you on author alert just so I can remember to read the next one.

Oh, also, good job with spelling and grammar.
Saint of the Sinners chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
i definately liked the ending with the titans stuff being trashed:)