Reviews for Midnight Masquerade
kAg0m3l0v3R chapter 1 . 11/26/2006
ahaha..nice ending...loved it
La Ragna chapter 1 . 11/23/2006
MWHAHAHAHAHA! Yes! The ending was PERFECTO! And not a bad lemon, if I do say so myself! _ I really like RedX/Raven. It's so cute. I'd really like to see what would happen afterwards, it seems like it would be a good story. Thanks!
Tuli-Susi chapter 1 . 11/11/2006
HA HA! that last part was HILARIOUS! especially Robin's line...

*can't...stop...laughing...*

you should totally do a sequel
Slytherin's Silver Dragon chapter 1 . 11/3/2006
That was fucking amazing! Well written and very descriptive. I liked the ending. Hell I liked the whole thing! keep up the good work!
Chica De Los Ojos Cafe chapter 1 . 10/29/2006
So cute! And that last part, so funny!
Evilsangel chapter 1 . 10/21/2006
lmao! that ending was so funny! lol but the lemon! OH MY GOD! PLEASE WRITE MORE! YOU WERE SO RIGHT ON THE FEELINGS AND DETAILS! PLEASE WRITE MORE! I LOVED IT! I LOVE RAVEN AND RED X! ONE OF THE BEST PAIRINGS THERE IS! (RAVEN AND SLADE IS STILL BETTER IN MY BOOK...) BUT THAT WAS GRAET! I LOVED IT! PLEASE WRITE MORE! BYE :) ;)
CrypticRose chapter 1 . 10/15/2006
Wow, this is the best lemon I've read in a long time. And very tastefuly done. Great work, i hope to see more from you in the future. And only 16 reviews...for shame i KNOW a heck of a alot more than than 16 people read this. SO REVIEW PEOPLE!
EvilPandaCatsy chapter 1 . 10/13/2006
that was awesome and i mean really great...a little 2 descriptive in some parts but nice...the last part was super hilarious though...hehehe great story
SadHoser chapter 1 . 10/13/2006
Oh WOW! That was seriously really well written!

This is only the third Teen Titan fic I've read. I'm already loving this change in topic, lol.

Anyhow, I hope you write more soon. I expect good things from you :D
HeadGoddessofCynicism chapter 1 . 9/21/2006
Nice ending.
DarkMicaela chapter 1 . 9/20/2006
Please UDPATE SOON I love the story..please continue..!Is the most incredible story in this fan fiction!redX/Rav forever..I want a second chapter-what does the other teen titans think about this?jaja...Please continue!

Bye!

PD: I don't write english very well because I am argentinian..but I understand your story thanks a translator!
DarklingLinny chapter 1 . 9/18/2006
wow. that was the best lemon I've ever read.
superheroxnerd chapter 1 . 9/18/2006
the ending was hilarious!

great lemon and pairing!]

everything was great; the aymosphere seemed perfect, redx seemed hotter than i imagined him to be, the fic was very well-written!

awesome job! :D
Metal Overlord 2.0 chapter 1 . 9/17/2006
WOW, that was a damn good lemon, hell that was a damn good story in general. It wasn't quite as descriptive as you'd normally see in stories like this but in a way that made it far more erotic as the vagueness allows the reader to use their imagination to fill in the blanks. Plus it was genuinely funny also, which helped round out the story and made it much more than simple fan service (though I'd be lying if I didn't think that it did that well also LOL) this was a true rarity in this genre: A tasteful well written romantic lemon, and it's rarity makes it all the more enjoyable in this reader's opinion. Ya know, perhaps you should make more one shots like this, you've explored the pairing of Raven and Red X, so why not make a few more unorthodox pairings, Robin and Blackfire, BB and Jinx, experiment! You've got this stuff down to an art form and I'd love to see what other pairings you could flesh out, I'll be sure to keep my eye on you I see quite a lot of potential in you good sir (or madame I couldn't tell from your name :) I hope I gaveyou a few ideas and I hope to see what else you can cook up, later!
violetme chapter 1 . 9/17/2006
Amazing! This is such graceful thrilling writing. I loved it. I do request more of this beautifully made fictions.
68 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »