Reviews for Rich People's Houses
HidingfromGhosts chapter 6 . 10/17/2006
Whoot! I'm telling you now, that little preview for the next chapter has me on the edge of my seat. Anything with Dean being lonely and helpless has me accentric!

Loving the story,

Please update!
yay it's me chapter 6 . 10/16/2006
Haha, hey! I finaly got to reviewing and I loved the story. Especially loved the excerpt so suspenseful what happens to sam? ( I loved the chapter and you have to update again! lol yes its hard to update coming from me the person that cant stick with a story after one or two chapters haha and if i do start another chapter i never finish it! Here is your happy review...Continue typing up that 4th chapter and I will
Aeicha chapter 6 . 10/15/2006
Interesting story idea. I've really enjoyed it. You have a great writing style. I hope you continue and finish this story.
Artemis Darkclaw chapter 5 . 10/1/2006
hey so far so good. nice job. i'll look forward to the next update. Also, i dont know if u like King Arthur or not but i have a fanfic that is desparately in need of reviews. so if KA interests you i would be forever grateful if you gave it a look. Continue the good work.

Artemis Darkclaw chapter 4 . 10/1/2006
Nice story so far, im interested to see where it goes. As for reactions, Sam will freak and then probably eventually agree, Dean will just freak and get really pissed.

Artemis Darkclaw chapter 2 . 10/1/2006
i have to comment on the last line. that is exactly what dean would say in that situation. good story so far.

SSpHaC chapter 5 . 9/23/2006
Hey Hun!

Me again! Ok...I really REALLY tried to read your story...but I couldn't understand it...

You know I don't watch Supernatural...not after that one episode dealing with Bloody Mary *shudders*

But I figured I'd review anyways and tell you how fabulously well-written this is. And you say you don't have talent *scoffs*

Anyways, keep up the good work...oh and I absolutely "love" Christine's review, even though it had more to do with JS then with your story...but I'm not surprised! Lol!
JeremySumpterLvr x3 chapter 5 . 9/19/2006
Hey! Guess who! Haha Just look at that beautiful name (Hannah's rubbed off on me lol she call's Gerard from My Chemical Romance beautiful all the time and can't not say beautiful gerard) Okk...anyways lol I LOVE YOUR STORY ABSOLUTELY! IT RoCkS like Jeremy does...anywaays...so what's ur idea for this story? I have no criticism because i cant find anything to criticize except... THERES NOT A LOT OF DEAN! I love his character and all his comebacks and he's a bit cute but Jeremy is the most beautiful!

Your future Mrs. Sumpter

PS (I know this isnt a leter but bear with me)- I LOVE LOVE LOVE YOUR STORY! Now excuse me but i must go print off those lovely adorable beautiful pretty pictures!
Poaetpainter chapter 4 . 9/16/2006
I would expect Sam to freak out and deny everything but somehow in the end understand. Dean will freak as well and support Sam. If Sam agrees he will probably get beyond pissed at Sammy
HidingfromGhosts chapter 2 . 9/14/2006
Hehhe... what an awesome little kid... I need to learn a few things from her. However, if two stunningly hott boys just walked into my pool room then I wouldn't be snapping at them - I'd be more likely thanking my lucky stars.

please update!