Reviews for Middle Ground
JadeAlmasy chapter 6 . 10/30/2006
Awesome chapter! Damn Dean has it worst than Sam or John! He said that he'd make it and he nevers breaks a promise!

ItsaMiracle chapter 6 . 10/28/2006
nice chapter, sad and somewhat tragic but a pretty nice chapter. Gonna miss it though!
Alachai chapter 6 . 10/28/2006
Brilliant chapter, yet again. The pain and angst with John going over Sam getting married with everything-

Keep up the good writing!
Nonasuki-chan chapter 6 . 10/27/2006
*irritated sigh* When will Sam and John get over themselves and just talk to each other again? (I mean, in most fo the AU stories) I mean, they both care for each other, but they're so stubborn. Oh, well. I still love Sam! Good chappie!
thundever1 chapter 6 . 10/27/2006
Great chap, please update soon
papered chapter 6 . 10/26/2006
Absolutely gorgeous.
Tarien Lakilea Tel'anor chapter 6 . 10/26/2006
That was so great. Funny in parts. A lot of feeling in other parts. I loved it. I love this AU. I love your portrayal of Jess.

I do wonder what Jess will say when she sees Dean. She's never seen him come to them hurt before. She's never really seem MotherHen!Sam either.

Dean was just so lovable in this chapter. :)
4everdreaming chapter 6 . 10/26/2006
No, don't be finished with it yet! Please add at least one more chapter, I love this story so much! Please, please, please because you have an amazing talent and are such an awsome writer! Keep up the good work and please update soon!
Mellaithwen chapter 6 . 10/26/2006
dude you included hurt!dean!:D so much love for this! .love! ah John dammit, just go in you git!
K Hanna Korossy chapter 6 . 10/26/2006
I'm really sorry to hear you're done in this universe because it was so much fun to read. I love the way you've made it work, the balance of Sam's normal life and Dean's hunting life. I don't understand why John has to be like this-the distance we see him place between himself and the boys on the show is because of the demon, and I really think he would have slipped in to the back at least to watch his son get married, especially after the speech in Dead Man's Blood. But, a/u John, I guess. I particularly loved in this installment Dean's determination to be there no matter what, even though it didn't seem possible in his condition, and that Sam's worry overcame even his upset that Dean might not make it. Ninety-eight messages-that's great. Very nicely drawn universe. Thank you for sharing!
angel679 chapter 6 . 10/25/2006
Awesome ending still feeling the need to kick John in the ass though. Loved the story.
Queen Isa chapter 6 . 10/25/2006
That was so so so good.

I loved the SamandDean bit, the 'They were the last pieces of Mary he had' bit. Loved it all.

Write more? Please. Dean needs to tell Sammy that Dean didn't send those messages, that PapaWinchester did.

'No one could close a door like John Winchester.' loved it.
sams1ra chapter 6 . 10/25/2006
Ok, this has gone far beyond the au I usually read, but I just cannot get enough of it. Love this 'verse! Now it's time for some more.
Cailin chapter 6 . 10/24/2006
Aww. I can't believe Daddy W. didn't go in! That broke my heart. I hope there's a sequeal!
happycabbage75 chapter 6 . 10/24/2006
SamandDean, DeanandSam. It might as well have been one word. His boys had their own way of communicating, their own language; hell, their own universe.

Brilliant... Just brilliant. As always.
266 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »