Reviews for Middle Ground
Sarah T chapter 10 . 6/8/2008
wonderful.
ItsaMiracle chapter 10 . 2/2/2008
uhoh dad winchester missing...leaving his journal behind...sound famillar eh lol

Poor dean, he dude is full of love
ItsaMiracle chapter 8 . 2/2/2008
damn..I almost cried when I read Johns part ...this is awsome!
ItsaMiracle chapter 2 . 2/1/2008
haha that was great! man I love them boys!
Ditzyleo chapter 2 . 1/25/2008
Do LOVE this. Despite the AU very in charcter. Does Jess ever ask about the the badly scarred skin that Dean especially is bound to have?Gues I'll just HAVE to read on huh? ;-)
Maz101 chapter 10 . 12/4/2007
Ok, so this is wierd - I read "Unfurl" first, loved it, looked up your past stories and have now realised what I have missed. I'll get round to them all - can't believe I haven't read them before (probably have but I'll re-read). Didn't realise Unfurl followed this story - I really love your interpretation of the the boys and their/your dialogue is great. Sam's new life is appealing and believable but his ties to the past inescapable. Really done well. Gotta go now - lots of catching up to do...!
Tari Roo chapter 10 . 11/2/2007
Oh, this was just - perfect! I devoured it at length and in immediacy. Each and every chapter worked so well, and offered an additional little insight.

I loved that John brought Dean to the wedding, and secretly hungered for information on Sam. and poor Dean, hurt and having to endure the horrors of a wedding reception.

You write so well! so Well!
MommaB chapter 10 . 10/12/2007
I really enjoy this au. I've worked my way back through all of your SN stories. You do a great job! Looking forward to more on your next story.
Indus chapter 10 . 10/8/2007
This was just amazing. I saw it recced on LJ, and thought it was amazing- I've been looking for fics like this, where Dean is trying hard to still be a part of Sam's normal life...

I love where this is going. I love that the series is basically starting with Dean on his own trying to find his Dad, with Sam not in a position to follow. I love that Jess is a part of this, that Sam sees everything and still chooses "normal," but tries to get his brother in his life.

I hope you're going to continue this amazing series and God, I really, really, want to see Dean tell his brother their Dad is dead. And oh man, going to visit Sam and his family with the knowledge that their Dad sold his soul for him. Of course, you could completely change all that, but having read so far, I know whatever you do, it'll have plenty of Dean angst.

Again, great, amazing, wonderful job!
sparkvariance chapter 10 . 9/21/2007
I am absolutely in love with your "Beer-verse"! You do an awesome job of showing how the divide between the brothers' lives is straining the relationship they've built back up, despite how much they're both trying to make it work. They're still very much brothers and in-character too. I look forward to seeing more in this 'verse (hopefully soon?). :-)
apieceofcake chapter 10 . 9/11/2007
I'm not really much for Stanford era fics but I got drawn in by the first one, and have really enjoyed reading the entire verse over a couple of days! This one though is just delightful :-)

I shall look out for more, thank you!
Nimrodel Lorellin chapter 10 . 8/22/2007
Wow!

That was fantastic! Thanks for such a great story . loved it so much!

The storyline, brilliant, the interaction between the brothers, so touching and perfectly written, the puppy...pure genius! I wish you had more written because as soon as I finished reading this I wanted more! You are a great author, can't wait to read more of this universe.

More please! Please? Please please? PLease please please?
Angelbyname chapter 10 . 8/20/2007
This has been a fabulous collection. More please!
katriel1987 chapter 10 . 8/5/2007
Oh, I love this 'verse so much - especially with the hurt!Dean - and it just keeps getting better. Please, please do write more!
thanatoseve chapter 10 . 7/15/2007
Fascinating alternative universe, plot dynamics works really well with fleshed out characters.

Normalcy and the mundane blended to make this plausible, Dean and John personality were quite spot on although Sam was a little clingy but that added to the brotherly interaction .

Jessica was portrayed as an actual person and not just a puff-doll which was very refreshing although Jill struck an enigmatic note, but nice balance.

Glad that the verse will be continuing, its a real pleasure to read.
264 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »