Reviews for Middle Ground
apieceofcake chapter 10 . 9/11/2007
I'm not really much for Stanford era fics but I got drawn in by the first one, and have really enjoyed reading the entire verse over a couple of days! This one though is just delightful :-)

I shall look out for more, thank you!
Nimrodel Lorellin chapter 10 . 8/22/2007
Wow!

That was fantastic! Thanks for such a great story . loved it so much!

The storyline, brilliant, the interaction between the brothers, so touching and perfectly written, the puppy...pure genius! I wish you had more written because as soon as I finished reading this I wanted more! You are a great author, can't wait to read more of this universe.

More please! Please? Please please? PLease please please?
Angelbyname chapter 10 . 8/20/2007
This has been a fabulous collection. More please!
burnmedown chapter 10 . 8/5/2007
Oh, I love this 'verse so much - especially with the hurt!Dean - and it just keeps getting better. Please, please do write more!
thanatoseve chapter 10 . 7/15/2007
Fascinating alternative universe, plot dynamics works really well with fleshed out characters.

Normalcy and the mundane blended to make this plausible, Dean and John personality were quite spot on although Sam was a little clingy but that added to the brotherly interaction .

Jessica was portrayed as an actual person and not just a puff-doll which was very refreshing although Jill struck an enigmatic note, but nice balance.

Glad that the verse will be continuing, its a real pleasure to read.
sdmc chapter 7 . 7/11/2007
This time, more of an Aww Jess. Poor girl thinking the sight of blood is somehow abnormal. Love this chapter too.
sdmc chapter 3 . 7/11/2007
Same deal as the first chapter. With an Oh Jess mixed in with the Oh Deans. "For as long as they needed it, he would be their middle ground." Can't even begin to tell you how much I love this line.
sdmc chapter 1 . 7/11/2007
You should know the entire chapter had me pratically hyperventilating, with all the heart constirctions and oh Dean-ness of it. Ah, you rock.
C1507 chapter 1 . 7/11/2007
I've been meaning to review this for awhile and since its all done I have one thing to say. WOW your a genious, never stop writing. Thats was more than one thing, but you deserve it.
Heather16 chapter 10 . 7/10/2007
Oh please please PLEASE don't let this be the last in the "A Beer" series! I just adore this verse, I really do! It's the only verse of the boys not hunting together, that I totally adore. I usually don't like those, because I prefer seeing the boys together and hunting, but you really make this one work for me, and their relationship is just wonderful! So I totally hope you keep writing in it!

And now I have to go print out and read the latest cause when I was saving it and read your author's notes, I had to reply before I even read, LOL!
lembas7 chapter 10 . 7/9/2007
Yay! It's done and it's finished and DAMN, but you fixed that last line up good! It's a punch to the gut, WOW. :)

*pets fic, sighing happily*

Oh, it's _lovely_. :) And there's going to be . . . more? *wants*

*will beta for fic* :)

And, I'm off to finish dinner!
Nana56 chapter 10 . 7/9/2007
This chapter was part 1, tho, there'll be a part 2, right? It's not over? Your AN sounded like goodbye!

This has been wonderful!
Swasti chapter 10 . 7/9/2007
an amazing story hon! ;-)
may7fic chapter 10 . 7/9/2007
Thoroughly loved these stories; the Dean angst and Sam nerves were portrayed wonderfully and Jess and your other OCs were not only bearable but likeable! I'm glad to hear you still intend to play in this universe but look forward to any new stories you write, whether they are within the a/u or not.
Rhesa chapter 10 . 7/9/2007
Aw, you CAN'T LEAVE IT THERE! This is too sad to end on, please,please do a sequel, they need to find their middle ground again. And as I've mentioned before I LOVE THIS UNIVERSE.

Great chapter, that is exactly how Dean would behave at a wedding - wanting to shoot out the toasts! And finding himself distracted by the Bridesmaids. I love Jill, like how despite showing a genuine concern for Dean she kept the brash attitude. ANd I always love your Jess. But most of all I love Sam and Dean's relationship. Please don't leave us hanging Im willing to resort to bribery and corruption, but I need a sequel to this wonderful story.
269 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »