Reviews for Middle Ground
sdmc chapter 7 . 7/11/2007
This time, more of an Aww Jess. Poor girl thinking the sight of blood is somehow abnormal. Love this chapter too.
sdmc chapter 3 . 7/11/2007
Same deal as the first chapter. With an Oh Jess mixed in with the Oh Deans. "For as long as they needed it, he would be their middle ground." Can't even begin to tell you how much I love this line.
sdmc chapter 1 . 7/11/2007
You should know the entire chapter had me pratically hyperventilating, with all the heart constirctions and oh Dean-ness of it. Ah, you rock.
C1507 chapter 1 . 7/11/2007
I've been meaning to review this for awhile and since its all done I have one thing to say. WOW your a genious, never stop writing. Thats was more than one thing, but you deserve it.
Heather16 chapter 10 . 7/10/2007
Oh please please PLEASE don't let this be the last in the "A Beer" series! I just adore this verse, I really do! It's the only verse of the boys not hunting together, that I totally adore. I usually don't like those, because I prefer seeing the boys together and hunting, but you really make this one work for me, and their relationship is just wonderful! So I totally hope you keep writing in it!

And now I have to go print out and read the latest cause when I was saving it and read your author's notes, I had to reply before I even read, LOL!
lembas7 chapter 10 . 7/9/2007
Yay! It's done and it's finished and DAMN, but you fixed that last line up good! It's a punch to the gut, WOW. :)

*pets fic, sighing happily*

Oh, it's _lovely_. :) And there's going to be . . . more? *wants*

*will beta for fic* :)

And, I'm off to finish dinner!
Nana56 chapter 10 . 7/9/2007
This chapter was part 1, tho, there'll be a part 2, right? It's not over? Your AN sounded like goodbye!

This has been wonderful!
Swasti chapter 10 . 7/9/2007
an amazing story hon! ;-)
may7fic chapter 10 . 7/9/2007
Thoroughly loved these stories; the Dean angst and Sam nerves were portrayed wonderfully and Jess and your other OCs were not only bearable but likeable! I'm glad to hear you still intend to play in this universe but look forward to any new stories you write, whether they are within the a/u or not.
Rhesa chapter 10 . 7/9/2007
Aw, you CAN'T LEAVE IT THERE! This is too sad to end on, please,please do a sequel, they need to find their middle ground again. And as I've mentioned before I LOVE THIS UNIVERSE.

Great chapter, that is exactly how Dean would behave at a wedding - wanting to shoot out the toasts! And finding himself distracted by the Bridesmaids. I love Jill, like how despite showing a genuine concern for Dean she kept the brash attitude. ANd I always love your Jess. But most of all I love Sam and Dean's relationship. Please don't leave us hanging Im willing to resort to bribery and corruption, but I need a sequel to this wonderful story.
rodney215 chapter 10 . 7/8/2007
I seriously can't wait until your next story. You so bring the Dean and Sam angst it's not even funny. I could picture this happening as I read this, I don't do that with every story. I just felt so bad for Dean. He just had nothing to look forward to but a life by himself. His dad didn't tell him where he was, Sam got married...he just had the job. And now he's glommed onto looking for his dad because what else would he do? It's just so very sad. I really loved this latest update. Can't wait for more!
Ani-maniac494 chapter 10 . 7/8/2007
I have enjoyed every moment of this, and I am so glad that you are continuing this 'verse! :D

Oh, I hope you are going to do something with the crash from DT with Dean in a coma... *large, hopeful puppy-dog eyes* I would so love to see how Sam would react then, and how Jess would as well. I'm curious how Jill would respond too, since I think she likes Dean more than she is willing to admit, lol.

Absolutely incredible work! :)

Ani-maniac494
geminigrl11 chapter 10 . 7/8/2007
Can't tell you how much I lvoe this 'verse, but I will keep trying, every time you post a new chapter. :)

Oh, Dean! I really think, (and am hoping I'm not wrong) that he's underestimating Sam at this point. Sam and Dad will never see eye-to-eye, it's true, but Sam will go to lengths for Dean that he never would for Dad alone. I know it will take a lot for Dean to believe that, despite everything that's already happened, and I grieve for him...Dean's been through so much. But I hope that - if Dean continues to clam up - Sam figures out enough to find him and help and PROVE that he's there for Dean, all the way. As a family, they've found a Middle Ground that doesn't always work, with Dad so firmly on one side and Sam so firmly on the other. But as brothers, they've come a lot further than that. Dean needs to trust Sam a little...let him in enough to show beyond a doubt that he's there for him. Sam won't let him down. Neither will Jess.

Can't wait for more!
Ghostwriter chapter 10 . 7/8/2007
Great job. Keep it up. Catch ya on the flip side.
JennK528 chapter 10 . 7/8/2007
Oh, that was wonderful. I have enjoyed so very much all of the stories in this series - you've written a terrific AU that still remains true to the characters, and I do hope you continue.

Bravo!