Reviews for Middle Ground
Ghostwriter chapter 10 . 7/8/2007
Great job. Keep it up. Catch ya on the flip side.
JennK528 chapter 10 . 7/8/2007
Oh, that was wonderful. I have enjoyed so very much all of the stories in this series - you've written a terrific AU that still remains true to the characters, and I do hope you continue.

Jessalyn-Laine chapter 10 . 7/8/2007
What happened to the other chapter?

I must say, I'm a little disappointed. You didn't include the two things I was looking foward to most. Dean meeting Jess' parents and him trying to give the best man speech.
yellowdog17 chapter 10 . 7/8/2007
(This is wild wolf free17. It was telling me I'd already reviewed this chapter.)

Aww, poor woobie!Dean. And now we're at canon! *hee*

Yay for this 'verse!
Britt chapter 10 . 7/8/2007
aw why is chapter nine and ten the same? :(
NathMG chapter 10 . 7/4/2007
Ok I just read everything you have in "A Beer Verse" and it is absolutely fantastic. I'm totally hooked. I just love this exploration into what might have been. I've never been one for the Sam at Stanford stories, but this one is so beautifully done. I'm anxiously waiting for more. Update soon:-)
Padfoot n' Moony chapter 10 . 6/30/2007
update soon! i swear, all your stories have the perfect combination of humor and angst in them. i can't wait to see the next chapter!
irismay42 chapter 10 . 6/25/2007
Ooh that was just fabulous! The Hug! The Make-Up! The freckles!

Loved every word. Can't tell you how much I'm enjoying this story! It's so nice to see a happy Sam and Dean - no matter how much bitching they do at the same time!
Cheryl W chapter 10 . 6/21/2007
I absolutely loved this! It was such a wonderful feel good story that had me smiling from start to finish! In fact I finished reading the chapter and went right back and reread it!

Thank you so much for inventing this uplifting AU! I’ve enjoyed each addition you’ve tagged on and had to go “ah” time and again throughout each story. And this story was no different! So loved that Sam was fully prepared to cancel the wedding right there at the alter if Dean wasn’t there. That just felt so right…that he couldn’t seal his life with Jess’s without Dean being a part of it.

And then, when I was worried Dean was going to get overlooked at the reception, you had Sam be super aware that his brother wasn’t there. And then the hug…! You know I ate that up! You just know how to throw in the most genuine and touching brotherly moments…just Sam asking if Dean was Ok, knowing he wasn’t, helping him to his chair.

You’re a talented writer, a gifted storyteller and top notch at nailing those “ah” moments I so love. Can’t wait for the next chapter!

Cheryl W.
Sera and Tails chapter 10 . 6/21/2007
*sighs in satsifaction*

I've waited ages for the Wedding to come around! Much thanks, it was all that I hoped for and more!

mtee1958 chapter 10 . 6/21/2007
That was great!

Sam - calm down honey. How cute is he with Jess!

Dean - doing anything to keep his brother happy on this special day! Such a sweetie
Rhesa chapter 10 . 6/21/2007
That chapter was pure perfection. The humour was spot on. The hug and sweet brother moments heartwarming. Loved them all pitting make-up on Dean and discussing his looks. Loved the image of Sam meeting the array of relatives at the wedding. Your little touches of description - like the cousin with the perfume were wonderful. I love all your characters. Jess is warm and adorable, Jill is hilariously blunt - a great foil for Dean, and all the friends are nicely fleshed out. I say this every time I review a chapter in this verse, but I totally love this AU.I really hope you continue to add to it. There are so many possibilities - Sam eventually meeting John and John encountering Jess, Jess maybe finding out about the family buisness, Sam continuing to live his relatively normal life while Dean hunts. Jess and Sam having kids, or maybe even Sam getting visions. I just hope you keep going, you have created a fascinating universe with warm and loveable characters, and your writing is powerful, exciting, moving and often hilarious.

Thanks for the entertainment.

Stormangel982 chapter 10 . 6/21/2007
Heartwarming, funny, brillant.

I love your AU and cannot get enough!
pinkphoenix1985 chapter 10 . 6/20/2007
great part!
lelann37 chapter 10 . 6/20/2007
omg, make-up on dean...i love you. great chapter!
266 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »