Reviews for Childhood Friends
Elphaba'sGirl chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
AMAZING. This is so good.
whatthepho chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
Aw...the last line really got to me. ):
ForeverWovenStars chapter 1 . 9/14/2009
LOVED this!

Write more, PLZZ...

Check out my fanfic too plz? :)

Its not half as good as urs tho :P

Please review if u read it :)

lv, xTheLivingDollx
bloodymary2 chapter 1 . 5/24/2008
Great idea and I loved how you wrote it. But, can I just say that the closing line was by far my favorite part? Because it was so cruelly true and wonderfully sad.
Wassermagierin chapter 1 . 2/2/2008
'He’d have to be heartless himself to believe that.'

I really loved that part. That's exactly what happened to him. You don't read many stories from Boq's point of view, but you did it, and it's great!
ElphabaTheDelirious117 chapter 1 . 1/3/2008
Oh, this is really great. Another favorite. Your writing is addictive. I'm going to have to go see a guidance counselor and tell her I'm addicted to Wicked fanfiction.

I like how you chose a seldom used point of view, especially since I really liked Boq's character in the book, way more than in the musical. Their friendship description is cute, and the last line is good, too.

Good job.
thequietwriter chapter 1 . 2/23/2007
Very sweet. I love Boq's character, and I'm glad to see him portrayed in this way.
Pandora of Ithilien chapter 1 . 10/17/2006
that was simply brilliant.
Nade-Naberrie chapter 1 . 10/11/2006
Oh, that last line was killer! LOVE it!

It's great to see fics like this, with examinations of events through the lens of an infrequently used character. And I just so happen to adore Boq, so there you have it. The nod to the book was excellent, and I could just see Idina (in my mind's eye, at least; I'm not sure if she's your Elphie muse) throughout this story. Very, very good! Brief and poignant.
Little-Lozza chapter 1 . 9/29/2006
fantastic! i love how you always have these ideas which turn into great writing. and that last line was perfect. good job.
The Phantom's Muse chapter 1 . 9/21/2006
This was awesome! Boq's right (did I just say that?), Elphaba's heart/compassion is what started the vicious cycle. And yes, he IS heartless to believe that...*mumbles* asshole...
NewYorks chapter 1 . 9/18/2006
Ooh, clever. I liked it. short, simple, original. great work!
PhantomElphaba chapter 1 . 9/15/2006
You are sensational. I love your work. I don't know why. I love how you got into Boq's head and told what he might have thought when Elphaba was called "Wicked."
molly chapter 1 . 9/14/2006
great.
The 42 chapter 1 . 9/14/2006
Lovely, of course, like everything else you write. I love how you worked in the "heartless" bit, right by the end. That was clever!