Reviews for A Pirates Life For Me
Sevvus chapter 12 . 9/22/2013
please update this! its been a while apparently but oh my god i love this to much! that it was a must to ask for you to continue soon!
Please and thank you!

im saving it and checking up from today onward!
yukikosnow139 chapter 12 . 9/21/2013
Such an awesome story!
AmniIsRoving chapter 12 . 8/23/2013
Lol, I laughed so hard. It is a very interesting story. Looking forward to more.
Amni
Fearless Cookies chapter 12 . 8/15/2013
Please update soon!
OpalJad3 chapter 12 . 8/9/2013
Fantastic Story :) I hope you update soon!
OldestOfTheYoung chapter 12 . 8/4/2013
Please update soon! I like how you have the story following the movie pretty well, even with Harry there...
nightwalker chapter 12 . 7/27/2013
TT... so amazing
Mickey chapter 12 . 7/18/2013
Am I right to assume you won't be posting a new chapter? And if you plan to, an approximate date will be much appreciated,like in 3 years or in 4months? Cause I'm not waiting forever. This story has potential even if right now it's... not up to a 1000 review fic's standard. So I want to see if you're gonna make it better soon or never.

Well, since it took you almost 6 years to write 30,000 words I don't think you have a lot of inspiration.
Pity, I really liked the concept of this story, not the part where Harry serves absolutely no purpose except writing a love story with Jack of course, the HP and PotC Xover, seeing as there are not many Xover over 10,000 words.
Now that I mention it, I think Harry and Jack would make such a great pairing (their real personnality would have clashed beautifully) if only you hadn't made both of them so OOC! I mean, Jack's afraid of reliationships cause he care about his freedom too much to trust anyone. And Harry's pretty much has the same trusting issues (abused kid and all) so such a fast developping romance is practically impossible.

I know that an author can do whatever he likes with his fic but sometimes I feel like criticizing instead of just leaving a "good read please update i'll be waiting" cause when you get over 1,000 reviews with only 30,000 words in 6years and a half-assed plot (don't you even dare say Harry's presence changed something cause it didn't and as for the future... well you haven't written in over a year so yeah...) AND almost no flames, I get pissed.

VoilĂ  that's all, I don't think you will be reading my comment anyways.
blackbloodywolf chapter 12 . 7/16/2013
please continue!
beulah2013 chapter 2 . 7/15/2013
Oh I hope Tia gets her man!
Tao Ayame chapter 12 . 7/5/2013
a brilliant fic!
IrNa ThE vIsItOr chapter 12 . 6/17/2013
Please update... I like this fic...Will can be so cute...please update ja.

Tata
Shirox chapter 12 . 6/8/2013
Absolutely awesome story :D I hope you'll eventually update this and i won't have to wait too long for next chapter ;) 3
Von chapter 12 . 6/5/2013
"Emaciated chest". Dress. No boobs. Wrong shaped body. Male voice.

Willfully blind populace? I can see 'dress female, therefore this is an unfortunately homely lady' but he's described as beautiful. With his probably birds nest hair.

Ah well, he is only a shell character for reader-insertion.
Von chapter 11 . 6/5/2013
Dress is back. I'm hoping the spells faded during the night.
1,165 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »