Reviews for A Pirates Life For Me
JustAnotherMarvelFanGirl881 chapter 12 . 12/4/2019
Pretty please update..
AkaDeca chapter 4 . 3/27/2019
Mullroy and Murtogg are sweeties!
AkaDeca chapter 3 . 3/27/2019
Can’t wait to meet Will and Elizabeth!.
AkaDeca chapter 2 . 3/27/2019
He did itt!
AkaDeca chapter 1 . 3/27/2019
Oh boy, before the actual first movie! Love this already!
LuaVioleta chapter 12 . 3/8/2019
I Love it, please update soon
AkibasOmega chapter 12 . 1/20/2019
I really enjoyed this. will you be continuing it
RubinSea chapter 12 . 1/8/2019
I really hope you will update this story one day! It is one of my favourite stories:)
Mizucolk chapter 12 . 1/6/2019
continue s'il te plait
ItCouldAllBeForNothingTommorow chapter 12 . 12/29/2018
This was a really fun read. Harry Potter crossovers are some of my greatest pleasures. As such I've read a lot of them and this is definitely up there in my favorites. I love that its a powerful Harry who isn't arrogant. I love how you tied him being brought there so it wasn't just a random thing. I love that things with Harry and Jack seem to be developing naturally instead of being full with drama and tension. I really respect the blend you got between canon and not. I know the odds of this being continued are probably low but I wanted to say that I really enjoyed these twelve chapters and would enjoy more if they came.
ElaZenun chapter 12 . 12/22/2018
Wtf no update:( this is the best pptc/hp crossover story that i've ever read, pleaaaase updateeee
Wika0304 chapter 12 . 12/6/2018
please update, it's interesting
Beautiful Obsession 17 chapter 12 . 12/2/2018
omg this is such a good story! please continue! it's so beautiful and I love how Harry and Jacks relationship is progressing. And Will trying to protect "Miss Harry" from Jack has me in stitches!
Lady of Moon Over Silver Seas chapter 3 . 9/27/2018
Okay who's this quote from? I need to send it to my grammar Nazi of a Mum
LadyClassy chapter 1 . 7/19/2018
you have to update I am on my knee's begging u took
1,165 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »