Reviews for A Pirates Life For Me
Guest chapter 12 . 6/24/2018
Please update soon this story is amazing
TheBigOof chapter 12 . 5/27/2018
I hope you come back to this someday, I love the concept and the flow of this story
OverlordSnuggie chapter 12 . 5/16/2018
Please update! I need more!
FlightOrFight chapter 12 . 3/21/2018
This is great! You're great for thinking this story! Damn but it was good. I hope you continue it though I understand if you don't. Still. Just wanted to offer my appreciation :D
StephanoTheHunterOfJellyDemon chapter 11 . 11/24/2017
Idk if i've already fone a review but i just can't stop myself from writing this! I love it so much, your writing style and how you made Jack and Harry and Sill is just, just wonderful! Really, truly i don't know if i can express my wonderment when i read this story again, the romance in it i especially like as to me it doesn't feel to rushed but it isn't too slow eaither!

I just really love this story and i hope that sometime in the future (however long it may be) i will be able to read chap 13! This story really brings me joy and i hope your proud of your work!
noxenrom chapter 1 . 11/20/2017
Watch my edgy story!
sinisterdevil chapter 12 . 9/11/2017
ooooo! please more. you did a wonderful job! thanks for the fic!
wildcat1144 chapter 12 . 9/2/2017
I found this in AO3 and i had to read more so i came here and found that there was! I really like it jack/harry ship is my favorite but there isn't as meny fics as i would like there to be. I want to thank you for writing this and hope you continue and update it soon.
andraerawr chapter 12 . 8/13/2017
Okay! I do not understand if Will likes Harry or looks at Harry as a
mother figure... Great story! I love it with all my fangirly self! I hope you can update soon! But I can understand if you can't... TT
andraerawr chapter 10 . 8/13/2017
OO I approve of everything that goes on between these two!
andraerawr chapter 4 . 8/13/2017
hahahahaha This is one of the most awesomest fanfics I have ever read! A gem hidden underneath the grains of internet
Ace282 chapter 12 . 8/2/2017
Omg I have fallen in love with this story! Please update! I will love you forever and review every updated chapter! Pleaseeeeeeeee
ShapeShifter8745 chapter 12 . 7/29/2017
THIS IS SOOOOOOO GOOD! It's a shame you haven't updated in a long time. Although I would like to see it updated I'm sure there is a reason right? Oh well, from what I can see the only problems is that sometimes two words are clipped together in some places but so far everything is good. I would like to see where this story would go.
ArtsyPaintDoodle chapter 12 . 7/29/2017
Update plz! I must have more! This story is so amazing!
TopLovin chapter 12 . 7/28/2017
I feel offended that you stopped writing this.

Why am I crying in the club right now
1,165 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »