Reviews for Love is Strong
veecutie01 chapter 15 . 5/26/2014
yes...make it much more longer and adventure,drama and love scenes... i love it alot!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
ok? that was strange why is it naruto i know alot of japanese girl names like sorasky
nakia brown chapter 13 . 7/16/2011
one yes i am a girl but i am not one of many emotios no not emo but omg this story made me cry its so heartfelt hell i'm still sniffling now i had to look away from my screen to stop the tears but once i looked back went on reading i cried again i had to look away 3 times this story is full of so much feeling and warmess this is really a good story i hope to see more of your stories and read them too of course :3 :D
KyouyaxCloud chapter 10 . 2/3/2010
pliz update soon,
Unknown chapter 15 . 6/5/2009
I read through a majority of it. After chapter 10, I stopped because at that point your story got really sloppy, and I couldn't handle the amount of spelling errors that you somehow kept inserting.

It's not bad. In fact, it was a rather interesting and that was probably the only thing that kept me reading it for so long was that reason alone.

I suggest, just to make it look better, to at least have one person edit what you've written.

Hopefully, you haven't given up writing, and that you take my suggestion.
Ravenclaw Slytherin chapter 14 . 1/28/2009
I like oyur story! Really cute!
Zen Suzaname chapter 15 . 1/26/2009
Technalonik chapter 16 . 11/7/2008
The story was awesome! But I think that the kakashi yelling her secret thing wasn't dramatic enough. And Natsuki cried to much. But other than that IT WAS COMPLETLEY AWESOME!

S.L.O. OUT!
ShiroKoneko chapter 15 . 8/15/2008
i vote u should fix it! cuz i thought some parts made no sense...
randonwierdo098 chapter 8 . 6/29/2008
Amazing chapter! i think Hinata's shyness is rubbing off on Naruto... i mean Natsuki.
randonwierdo098 chapter 4 . 6/28/2008
Lol amazing job! Funny nice work!
Demon Hound chapter 15 . 6/5/2008
I loved this story. I can't wait to read your new that's coming! Could you make it another female Naruto story please?
FirieGurl chapter 15 . 6/4/2008
ohh the child-like revelations sound really good I like chibi fiction and I like female naruto fiction too
niji8492 chapter 15 . 6/4/2008
hmm... I'm interested to see how your gonna fix this so... why not? I'd love to see how you've improved! Why not make another Sasu/FemNaru while your at it, i love girl narutos but i just can never find any. lol. keep up the good work!
A Fire in the Attic chapter 15 . 6/4/2008
I loved this story, but I don't want to pressure you into anything! Only fix this if YOU, the author, want to.

And I don't really even remember reading this...so i don't really remember if it was hard to understand, or what...Anyway, i'm glad you've improved! If you feel like you need to fix the story, fix it. It's totally up to you. (but i'll give you cyber cookies if you fix it, lol.)

Respectfully,