Reviews for Body, Mind, and Soul
Carcrash87 chapter 9 . 8/20/2014
Plx update I love this story tit is just sooooooooo amazing. Poor ed:(
Guest chapter 9 . 6/21/2013
I still reading and have been waiting for you to do more chapters! For ze peoples!
VicTheButcher chapter 9 . 12/4/2012
This is an amazing story. If you're still continuing this, you definitely should.
Guest chapter 9 . 11/8/2012
You need to continue the story! It's really good!
Siren Air chapter 9 . 11/1/2012
Why haven't you update?
LucyLu71958 chapter 9 . 7/4/2012
Okay um, do you watch the show Naruto? I was wondering cause in chapter 4 the girls last name was Yamanaka and she had blond hair. XD Theres a clan in Naruto with blond hair that had Yamanaka as a last name lol. Nice job with the story so far :) Keep writing! Please? I notice you haven't updated since 2006. Please please with oreos, peanuts (or sprinkles, if you dont like nuts), and a cherrryyyyy on top (I dont like cherries but thats just me)?
LightMyBulb chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
are you going to update this soon?
MEGA-TOPH chapter 9 . 12/26/2010
Love it despite how depressing it is i hope you continue it! Pretty please!
The Crystalline Alchemist chapter 5 . 11/14/2010
...you got me with the equivalent exchange...sig...lol. This is really good! ...and sad i have tears in my eyes! but anywAy yeah edwin FTW! Very angsty! cant wait to read more!
Awall89 chapter 4 . 7/21/2010
Story's awesome, surprised it doesnt have more reviews. Seeing as how there hasnt been an update on this in years, im not going to be holding my breath for a new installment. But since you've claimed to written this up to Ch 19... P maybe somewhere i'll keep a little hope that you decide to revisit this. Regardless though, good stuff.
BornOnTheBreakOfDawn chapter 9 . 11/26/2009
the genre for this story should've been angst...because it's full of it...

but please do continue this story. i want to know how ed, winry and al would cope with such trauma. it's beautifully written, it would be a shame if you don't continue this.

i pity for all of them. it really saddens me to read something like that, they all had to experience unbearable pain and suffering at a very young age and they are having great difficulty in coping with them. i wouldn't blame them. it had been a tough journey not only for ed and al but for winry as well. they've been forced to grow up so soon, depriving them the joys of young life that was to offer to them. really sad...

nevertheless, like i said, it's beautifully written. i can sense the intensity of the character's emotions, and the angst in their experiences. i hope you'll pick this up sgain and finish it soon. i would really be such a shame to leave something as wonderful as this incomplete.

kudos to you! :)
amused4ever chapter 9 . 11/17/2008
Ah, damn, don't tell me you stopped this story! I just started reading, and I was really getting into it! O_O
Dattatreya chapter 9 . 8/11/2007
I am here and I am amazed. What beautiful blend of canon and imagination. I love your work.
zerodark9 chapter 9 . 5/8/2007
I like this story, even though I just stated to read it. POST MORE! or I'll find a wretch!
Beboots chapter 9 . 5/6/2007
Man, this fic... was intense! :D I love it when Ed's in the actual military (especially in uniform), and man... ;_; Poor, poor traumatized Ed (and Al... and Winry).

I liked how you included Paninya in the first chapter (I really love her character, secondary though she is). You may have confused some anime fans with the fact that she only has automail legs, though. ;) And the poignant bit with Winry always trying out new techniques with prototypes for Ed's automail... D'aww... :)

I think you did a really good job with the war flashbacks (traumatic, but not so graphic it squicks us readers out). I really loved the "I like tanks" line. XD Some comic relief is useful in such times. I also liked the character of Boric - a neccessary original chracter, but one that didn't seem flat or unbelievable. :) Very nicely done.

I think that you've done a wonderful job keeping everyone in-character, in particular Al - no easy feat. :D

I sincerely hope that you'll continue updating this fic sometime, because it's really just too awesome to leave all alone. :) So... rock on, and keep up the wonderful work! (I'll have to check out your other fics, now). :D