Reviews for Nothing Earthly Now
MyLookOfDenial chapter 1 . 4/15/2008
I cried at the end.

Interesting way to write.

In a good way.

D

X

X
schneebly chapter 1 . 1/23/2008
Beautiful imagery. Just intense, really.
Sparticus328 chapter 1 . 1/20/2008
I love this! It is so artistically written. Very nice. I especially like the quote from "The Heart of Darkness" at the end, it fits perfectly!
Phillippa of the Phoenix chapter 1 . 1/23/2007
You never cease to be excellent, my dear. As this is sometimes my pet ship, I appreciate all the new ideas you have in this. I'm scampering around your stories, and I like everything I see.

Phillie
chibi angelle chapter 1 . 9/24/2006
Umm.. okay then.. it makes sense but not really and the ending is jsut way too confusing
Strangely Sirius chapter 1 . 9/18/2006
I really, really liked this story. I don't know what it was about it - usually I don't like Hermione/Draco (while I do enjoy G/D or HP/D) but this was in such an abstract form that I just adored it. A tad confusing, but the feeling behind it came through.
FanFictionFantom chapter 1 . 9/15/2006
Wow-great. Didn't completely get most of it (not so good with the reading between the lines, I'm told) but it was still great.

But this part-"Being blind after fifteen decades of sight is like sleepwalking" do you mean fifteen years? Is Hermione now 150 years old or something?
kazfeist chapter 1 . 9/14/2006
Lovely, evocative images.
Angeepang chapter 1 . 9/14/2006
Wow that was pretty intense. Nice job.
Mahogany Embers chapter 1 . 9/14/2006
Twas sad up until the end. :) Loved it, well done Hal! :D I really liked the whole the-sky-fell thing!

SM
Rubber-duckiesofdoom chapter 1 . 9/14/2006
Only good DraMione will make me say this, really good Dramione-

HOLY SHIT I LOVED IT.
NotreDamegirlie chapter 1 . 9/14/2006
O...I really liked that. It was very dark and very much like what I think it'll turn out to be, but I just loved when suddenly at the end a tiny crack of light shines through the darkness. It was lovely.