Reviews for Pledge
Lone Angel in a Trenchcoat chapter 1 . 1/24/2014
Please continue! This is great!
Dream Bound Nightmare chapter 1 . 10/15/2013
Aaaand his father is in the room with them LOL oh man how funny would it have been if it went further!? hahahahahaha
ForeshadowedFate chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
Since this was done about 7 years ago, I'm assuming you're not going to write the other 10 reasons. Sigh... Oh, well. Anyway, this was an interesting oneshot and I really enjoyed the dialogue and reasoning behind some of the events! Really made it enjoyable. ;) Keep up the great work!
A L I C E chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
Nice fic, but it should be rated T.
Trecole chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
Haha, LightxL? That just sounds so weird. LxLight all the wayyy
o-o-o-VampirianWolfGirl-o-o-o chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
loved it! and i loved the dialogue and the meaning behind light kissing l's feet, it was like wen L dried light's feet with a towel after they had been out in the rain (forgot which episode) but it was a christian reference to jesus's followers kissing his feet or whiping his feet, to symbolise that worship and love and respect. really well done! hope ur proud of this fic! :)
supposedalienpsycho chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
Oh wow...that was good. And coming from me too. I'm not saying it was bad, but usually the thought of kissing someone's foot seems kinda gross to me...just, eek. But i think it was really well written, i didn't get weirded out a bit! Hehe...
deepfriedarcangel chapter 1 . 9/12/2009
Aw, cuute. :3
Shadow Dancer666 chapter 1 . 5/13/2009
This was absolutely lovely. The slightly sexual aura was clearly felt and I could definitely see that entire scene. Well done!
L-Loves-Light chapter 1 . 4/7/2009

i adore it.

Barranca chapter 1 . 2/4/2009
Oh I love this. I think I read it some time ago on LJ, but it's definitely worth revisiting.
woo chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
well written but doesn't live up to the rating
DigitalSaiyan chapter 1 . 12/10/2008
wow! that was so beautifully written! i really liked it!
yaoijapan24 chapter 1 . 12/2/2008
that was cute
Kazu0 chapter 1 . 5/2/2008
I liked it a lot. It was not sexual, it was erotic, which is better and very few ff writers accomplish.