Reviews for The Mischievous Princess
uchiha san chapter 10 . 10/15/2013
Hey. I'm really sorry this review is late :( but I only read it now and let me tell you...I love it! Please continue with t he story I really wanna know what's going to happen next :p. Good luck and hope you continue! ;)
sophie chapter 10 . 6/4/2013
Wow u really talented writer the story was good i can not wait for the next chapter
sasusakulover11 chapter 10 . 11/25/2012
I wish you would continue this story it's very beautiful
Emma chapter 10 . 3/16/2011
Please write more it is a good history i want more of it
cutelove chapter 10 . 11/5/2010
please update soon i really want to read the rest(i think the other people who read this also want to read the updated chapter)

SO PLEASE UPDATE!
svenal chapter 10 . 10/19/2009
please complete the story!
Living-in-the-past96 chapter 5 . 9/29/2009

its so interesting .

update soon3
uhliuew chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
..is that it?

...you should first finish the story and ill gave you my full,..memorable review..hehe..

..nice plot..make it more interesting..

thats all for now..

ciao.
Morgan chapter 10 . 11/15/2008
LOVE YOUR STORY! hope you update soon!
Bloody Blossom chapter 1 . 11/5/2008
I really like this story you should finish it really good!Cant wait.
Uchiha-Kirara chapter 10 . 10/4/2008
WHOA THIS STORY IS AWESOME! It's really amazing! BELIEVE IT! I enjoy reading it! It's just like a movie. What I mean, it could be one. Because it's so brilliant! It has it's sweet times,then sad/bad times and on&on.

Urgh. I actually like Gaara, but now I'm starting to HATE him! I'm so sure that it's Gaara who poisened him. I 100% believe taht it was him. I bet he bought that poison from the black market and then instilled the poison to the king, cuz he wants Sakura to be his. And I bet he saw the way Sakura always looks at Sasuke. So he got jealous and the only way Sakura would marry him would make everything look like the SOUND wanted Sakura's grandpa dead and not HIM. That's so low of him. u_u *shakes head*

It's so sweet how Sakura and Sasuke met before, fell in love with each other, then get separated and now they fall in love again. It may be cliché, but that's just awesome, don't cha think?

But please tell me, there won't be anymore NaruHina fluff! Please, just like you hate Ino, I hate Naruto. Ok NaruHina is the only pairing possible for the 2. But I can't stand Naruto. I think I could handle reading this story with NaruHina fluff, but I wouldn't like those parts. I hope I don't sound rude..

well keep on writing and update soon

Uchiha-Kirara
Saints amoung Angels chapter 10 . 8/12/2008
I love this story, and even though it was a really good story I did see some errors. I only suggest that you reread your story before you post it. I love how you made the Naruto characters all fairytale like in this story, and how you expressed everything in the story; like how you showed what the characters wore, ate, and even went to a place. I hope you update soon, just because your story is very good and I can't wait what happens next in the story.
21x13.LiLAKaSiN0 chapter 10 . 8/7/2008
u got to mak anothr chaptr 2 dis story 2 4rel b4 i cry ovr n ovr again... lol
the1andONLYlover chapter 10 . 7/2/2008
omg!'

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE !

OH MY GOD THIS IS ABSOLUTELY THE BEST FIC I'VE READ IN A WHILE!

AWESOMENESS!