Reviews for My Dragons Story
Guest chapter 8 . 4/9/2016
Nope nope nope, Draco that is no excuse for being an idiot. Oh sorry, I'm not really properly reviewing am I? I am mad at someone right now an I'm taking it out on the story. Well its not really my thing. Sooo yeahhh Imma stop reading here, sorry. :(
Guest chapter 7 . 4/9/2016
Draco you little bitch! You left him? You fucking left him? Why you... *strangles him*
Guest chapter 5 . 4/9/2016
That was so sad! Stupid Draco! Poor Draco... :( *insert crying emoji here*
Guest chapter 3 . 4/9/2016
... yyyyeeeeaah that comment is gonna make Draco really mad Harry... well I have to se-... read this.
Ossa Angelum chapter 12 . 6/26/2013
Promus? Is that a food? Promise me you'll work on spelling.
Ossa Angelum chapter 11 . 6/26/2013
SPELLING!
Smelly-Little-Slytherin chapter 12 . 6/24/2013
Hi, I enjoyed this story but, and I'm sorry, it was very poorly written. There were spelling mistakes in every chapter and sometimes you couldn't even tell who was talking. I would suggest getting a beta but of you already have one, then a better one.
Mika the Dark princess chapter 12 . 6/17/2013
Lov it
tella chapter 12 . 6/6/2013
ooooh i love Mpreg stories, specially pregnant Draco, good work. i have a question , im looking for a story about Harry and Draco that in this Draco lost his journal and later he found that Harry has it, so he use potion and turn into girl for one night and slept with Harry ans get his journal, he gets pregnant and went to Harry but Harry didnt want the child so Draco leaved with his doctor and his family, does anybody know this story?
Trcy chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
Please put up proper warnings! :( i really can't stand incest - especially luc/draco!
HarryDracoDizzy chapter 12 . 6/2/2013
Hahaha good story!
loveless35 chapter 11 . 7/4/2010
OMFG I fucking love this story! You should really continue
MaiYoung chapter 11 . 7/30/2008
awws :) im in my happy place :P
Evie Glacier Tako chapter 11 . 7/24/2008
Pretty good chapter, but there were a lot of mistakes/misspellings, like Flu(Floo), and Harmionie(Hermione) and dew(due) I think that was it and it just takes away from the plot of the story, and it's not like the previous chapters, I would blame it on the computer problem, but just wanted to let you know as no one else has, but do continue writing the story!
Darkfire-Lady of Darkness chapter 11 . 7/13/2008
another cliffie so evil oh well i can't wait for the next chapter in this story and please update soon

Darkfire