Reviews for Squint Love
loveless-romantics chapter 4 . 10/20/2008
aw i really liked this. the switching views made it somehow sweeter. please write more!
irony882 chapter 4 . 7/18/2007
I love the switching of viewpoints each chapter. I'll definitely be reading the next chapters!
willowwood chapter 4 . 2/26/2007
Another lovely chapter.
Ilanaria chapter 4 . 2/25/2007
heheh. "Murder Cooties". Hilarious!
maybethedreamisdreamingus chapter 3 . 2/6/2007
Murder cooties? XD

Kawai! :D
Anime's-mistress chapter 3 . 12/24/2006
I love all of these chapters. You're doing a great job and can't wait for more. C:
Fanwoman chapter 3 . 11/9/2006
And this one made me laugh! "Murder cooties," indeed. Such a simple phrase, yet so funny and Angelaesque. Thank you for another thoughtful glimpse into the complicated world of Angela and Jack.
Fanwoman chapter 2 . 11/9/2006
Oh! I didn't know there was more! This is another telling scene that, unlike the one with the rose, seems to have been overlooked by writers of fic. Again, thank you for your insight into her as well as him.
willowwood chapter 3 . 11/6/2006
"A bathtub full of murder cooties" rotflmao, another great chapter. Looking forward to you posting more :D.
willowwood chapter 2 . 10/23/2006
Aw, two great little drabbles. Haven't you just gotta love Hodgela? I do, and would love to perhaps read a more extended story from you.
willowwood chapter 1 . 9/24/2006
Great little story.
snowflake-shona chapter 1 . 9/17/2006
Sweet...

Simple...

Brilliant!

Keep it up!
Pibbi chapter 1 . 9/15/2006
I nearly died when I saw this episode.. This was a cute little story, made me all giddy.
justawritier chapter 1 . 9/14/2006
aw. So cute. that scene was too cute :)
Fanwoman chapter 1 . 9/14/2006
What red-blooded, hetero woman could be left unmoved by that scene? I'm so glad I'm not the only one who enjoyed it. Thank you for the elaboration.