Reviews for The Perfect Azkaban Breakout
Cecily Mitchell chapter 12 . 3/14
This fic was cute
GeorgeTobor chapter 12 . 10/26/2016
Nine out of ten magicals need an AK.
GeorgeTobor chapter 6 . 10/26/2016
One review per hundred hits is very good.
One for every 200 is normal.
And expect fewer reviews than favorites or follows.
2flyingkiwis chapter 12 . 9/2/2016
Lovely story, thanks for sharing!
PinkRose235 chapter 12 . 3/31/2016
It's a lovely read
Jimbocous chapter 11 . 2/19/2016
Good grins, and nicely done. Thanks for a great read!
Guest chapter 12 . 1/5/2016
Eep! No Maggotus curse for me please!

Thanks for the story.
andyjhorton chapter 12 . 12/29/2015
i found this fic while looking for harry goes to Azkaban, this was not exactly what i was looking for but it was what i wanted to find... it was an original. the animagius potion for one is a concept i have not seen elsewhere. ive seen harry fidelious his name before but at the time its done is "Harry is in Hiding from Dumbledore and voldemort ect" never after faking his own death when the conflict is over so he can live his life in a semi normal fashion. one plot hole i was wondering about would be goblins. They seem very hard to fool. Though i believe they would keep the secret from wizards whom they hate.
Liath0524 chapter 12 . 12/25/2015
After that note, how could I not leave a review? It's nice to read a light-hearted story once in a while, and this was hilarious. My only disappointment was not getting the 'hermione takes over wizarding Britain' epilogue- that sounded brilliant. Anyway, nice story!
rbhatt6000 chapter 12 . 11/12/2015
good story
Zeuseus chapter 12 . 10/7/2015
I can totally see Hermione and harry living in perpetual denial. Nice work.
rednaxela12 chapter 12 . 9/7/2015
far be it for me to risk the awful wrath of a maggots curse...
so here is a review.
this is pretty damn amusing, fun to read, and I am glad to have found it.
Many thanks for having written it for others to enjoy.
Hobbyfarmer chapter 12 . 9/5/2015
I didn't review the early chapters because they were so good there was nothing to review :) I love this story.
HannahKathleen chapter 12 . 8/6/2015
I loved the scene where the twibs are announcing Harry's "death"! And the way he freaks out when it turns out he's a basilisc!
thonez chapter 12 . 5/3/2015