Reviews for The Perfect Azkaban Breakout
thonez chapter 12 . 5/3
nice story
otterylexa chapter 12 . 3/9
That was fun fic. Thanks. Plenty of humour.
Navn Ukjent chapter 12 . 1/6
Fun fic.
katkinkate1 chapter 12 . 10/31/2014
Nice to read something more original than usual. Well done.
Power of Erised chapter 12 . 10/20/2014
Cute
bleeb90 chapter 12 . 10/10/2014
Lovely story. I especially liked the animagus-in-whatever-bit-you idea. Makes me remember Ron's dragon bite in his first year, or the acromantula bites in the Maze. ...Wait, what about all the garden gnomes that bit the Weasley children during their youth? That idea has so much potention for much more...
darkdranzer chapter 12 . 10/6/2014
Wow. This was nicely balanced morbid humor and plot. Really enjoyed reading it. I like how harry and hermiones relationship turned out in the end.
free-wall-e chapter 11 . 8/28/2014
harry and snape snapping each other's picture is so hilarious XD
preciousann chapter 12 . 8/3/2014
This was a really good fic! Thank you so much for sharing it with us.
pianomouse chapter 12 . 7/14/2014
thank you for the lovely and extreemly funny story. Liking the reccomendations too.
snehabee chapter 12 . 6/8/2014
It made me chortle!
Priya Ashok chapter 12 . 3/15/2014
Excellent story. Thank you.
Shadow of Flame chapter 12 . 1/12/2014
This was brilliant! I'm still in debate over whether it classifies as a crack fic, but it was funny and had excellent plot nonetheless.
Yes, Harry and Hermione, you are totally not in love. (Oh, and did the Twins ever go through with their plan with their clones Mon and Ster? That was fabulous.
Hurin3 chapter 8 . 1/3/2014
I hadn't read this in a while, and thoroughly enjoyed it again. I always return to your idiosyncratic bio and fic recs on your page now and again. You seem to have moved on from the world. I hope you are still writing out there somewhere!

Thanks!
cirellan chapter 12 . 1/2/2014
This is still one of the best stories. I don't know if I say that every time I read it. It should have thousands more reviews than it does. There is just no accounting for taste.