Reviews for Hugs, Happiness & Home: Bound Trilogy part 1
Ghibli Ninja chapter 10 . 1/4/2014
just wanted to say that this is brilliant writing. i seriously felt like i was in the game, but there was definitely more depth to the characters i love. especially Tia and Dekar. love those two. hope you finished the last two parts of the trilogy, cause i can't wait to read it!
Ucchan1 chapter 1 . 10/29/2008
Nice work, very evocative. Tia makes a great tragic heroine and I really like how you've developed her. Dekar seems really out of character most of the time, but his and Tia's banter is just clever enough to be cute as a result. The whole piece really feels like Lufia 2, which is what's really keeping me reading. Good job capturing the feel of the game.
IronPillow chapter 8 . 4/27/2007
Whoa! Continuing!

Ah, great... I've nothing constructive to say, just dying to read more of the story!
Jason McCracken chapter 4 . 10/10/2006
Great chapter, Shade. I liked how you had Guy and Dekar tell the stories...I could really see it playing out in my head. I also really like how you brought in Guy's emotional hurt, not being guilt but a feeling of helplessness...fits my view of him perfectly (not that your work has to, of course).

Regarding the ring hand...at least in the "Western World" it is the left hand for both engagement and wedding...but Lufia is a world of its own, so who's to say which hand it has to go on. Thanks for the Lufia fix you're giving me.
Vook chapter 3 . 9/25/2006
“He was such a wonderful person, the least I can do is remember him with a smile on my face instead of tears in my eyes.”

This line totally just made my day. You've made Tia just as sweet and loveable, yet strong-willed, as she was in the game. And your descriptions aren't too flowery, just simple and beautiful, exactly what I'd expect to see if I were there. I especially loved the opening sequence (before Dekar came in). I can't wait to see what's next.
Vook chapter 1 . 9/25/2006
I am elated.

Someone loves Lufia II enough to add a new story! I've only read the first chapter and I'm already reminded of how wonderful the game is. Tia was one of my favorite characters and it chokes me up every time I think about how Tia could've handled Maxim's death...but your story is already very promising, it looks like she's really going to have a future. I'm going to read Chapter 2 immediately!

(BTW Jason McCracken, if you're reading this...I reviewed your stories under the pseudonym "Peacemaker" some time ago. I don't think I'll ever have the time to write a real story, but I signed up so that people can know more about me.)
Jason McCracken chapter 3 . 9/20/2006
I'm enjoying where you are taking the story, Tia being okay with everything. I probably would have extended the time from within a week, but other than that I really do not have much criticism to give you right now. Keep up the good work!
IronPillow chapter 2 . 9/16/2006
How happy to see a new fanfic for Lifia! And good one! I know you won't receive as much reviews as you deserve, since it's... Lufia, but think like that here single review is worth more than 100 reviews in Final Fantasy fic.

Ah, what I want to say is... please keep going! I'm really having fun reading your story.
Jason McCracken chapter 1 . 9/14/2006
Good job Shade...very interesting idea. It's been awhile since I've checked this site, but I was happy to have done so. Dekar and Tia is a great relationship to explore and something lacking in the game was how Tia was simply just dropped and forgotten in the game. I look forward to your thoughts and how you express them in the next two sections.