Reviews for Speed and Purpose
yugkemoniony1X chapter 13 . 9/8/2014
Continue? Por Favor?
TreesoftheWild chapter 13 . 5/8/2014
Wish it would update or be restarted again! I want to see Sonic turn blue in this fan fiction!
SkyBlue-Dreamer chapter 13 . 9/18/2013
Absolutely adore this story! .
I just love how detailed it is and how the characters are in character.
The description is great, allowing me to picture everything properly (as well as how everyone acts).
I can't say I'm overly familiar with STC (seeing as I only found out about it after it had ended [though I did manage to read some of it and get updated on the story]), but I love your take on it and how your writing style brings it to life.
Can't wait for the next update!
Cesium Amber chapter 8 . 4/21/2013
i like this story! it's exciting!
gameloverx chapter 13 . 8/23/2012
One word: UPDAAAAAAATE!
The Cinderninja chapter 8 . 8/5/2012
HOLD ON HOLD ON WHAT. I knew it - I knew I'd seen far more chapters here then I remembered there being! Gosh, I'd thought this was on my watch list, so I've no idea how you got so much further without me noticing this 'til now! I retread this thing fairly often, but finding that it didn't end where it always does - wow. Sorry. Had to review 'cos this just made my day. xD
So happy right now...

Dash
Babyuknowme13 chapter 13 . 1/2/2012
Cool bro, way past cool! Update soon! Oh, and is this guy Robotnik Cause if so, his name is Ivo, not Ovi.
seiht chapter 3 . 8/31/2011
Wait a minute. . . Didn't you write out in the first chapter that the days were all the same length?

Aside from that little puzzle, your take on these characters is absolutely adorable 3 And the possibility of exploding at fifty rings had me grinning like an idiot, as well as the quill filled couch.
Kindra Mckleen chapter 13 . 8/2/2011
I can't believe I haven't reviewed this story yet! I'm rather new to the fleetway version of sonic and I'm proud to say that it was your story that got me interested. I've heard and read about the Kintobor story but your representation of it really puts it into perspective for me. I can't wait for your next update no matter how short or long .
dylan awesome chapter 13 . 7/2/2011
update this soon. and then make more and more chapters. and why is sonnic light brown and not blue? why isn't he really fast like always? wasnt he born that way in the beginning?
Taranea chapter 13 . 6/22/2011
D'aww, dammit, anyone ever looking for characterization of Sonic in his childhood, I'll gladly refer them here. :P Reading him and his pals (oh dear, poor Porker...) together is so much fun. Admittdely, fun interspersed with cringing when I think of Johnny's later fate and the oh-so-harmless premonitions and warnings when they can't even imagine Sonic with red swirly eyes and terrible-but-brilliant powers. :P Watching their reactions when Sonic gets home with his quills blue will be *interesting*, to say the least...

I like the little comparisons between Mobians and humans, too. Sonic and Kintobor are a fun odd pair, I only keep wondering - the only thing I remember was that Kintobor wanted to 'draw out all the evil' in this world with the Chaos Emeralds. Did you add the clean energy stuff or is that canon, too? Other than that, the detail is wonderful, from mutated sea shells to hints of something terrible that happened long ago...Chaos' rage upon the echidnas, perhaps?

Can't wait for an update...and YAY SUMMER OF SONIC THIS WEEKEND! XD
Taranea chapter 12 . 6/22/2011
Huh. Interesting. I liked the stars where "Level 2 clearance" was required, they were a nice touch.

I would suggest to change one or two words - since 'Conductor', 'battery' and 'syphon' are all nouns (or agents, i.e., things that do stuff) 'sensitive' and 'mutable' don't really tell you what the Emerald *does*. Change it to 'Sensor' and 'Mutagen' perhaps? But yes, now you've got me wondering what those other two functions might be...;)
Taranea chapter 11 . 6/22/2011
I...am...alii-i-ive...*coughcoughgroan*

Well, certainly happy to be back in the world of ffnet, that is :) I've missed having your stories.

Aw, dammit, this chapter is just too cute! I love little cocky Sonic, when you wrote him at the end

"The excited, childlike gleam in his eyes belied the air of cool confidence he was trying to put across" just rings so goddamn true, you can see all that will be and you just *know* that he once was like this. :D

And huh, so that's what ROCC stands for. I admit, I had forgotten it (but will certainly be able to use it my DW crossover, when Sonic's secret little background story comes to bite him in the...backside? :P). I mean, not that the full name makes any *sense* to me whatsoever, but as a devoted Who fangirl I of course appreciate any technobabble our dear Doctor deigns to spout.

Loved how you incorporated all the different myths of the Emeralds that are floating around and made them work for your story, too. This fic is definitely a gem itself. ;)
Kiwi555Kiwi chapter 13 . 4/2/2011
A good short chapter, I'm just glad you've found a way around that uplodding bug. The dramatic irony you put at the end of the chapter is very well done, we all know that it won't end up like that...

Great job with Johnny and Porker's characterizations.

' "I knew it... you're plotting something again." Johnny replied with a wry smile, shaking his head and shifting back onto his elbows. His sigh was both long-suffering and rather resigned. "You have an Idea and I know what your Ideas are like, Sonic. They usually end in some sort of trouble and I have a feeling this is going to end the same way." '

TOTALLY in character, and very well written. Keep it up!

K555K
Orumon chapter 13 . 3/31/2011
Awesome... yes. Unfortunately we all know it goes wrong.