Reviews for Itachi and the Prisoner of Azkaban
Alphayaki chapter 4 . 6/16
I really enjoy reading this!
angiewan601 chapter 1 . 5/19
awwww poor shisui
Quin chapter 4 . 5/17
Man girl, do you have some sort of gluing jutsu?
Quin chapter 1 . 5/17
I'm in love!
Drooling Fujoshi chapter 20 . 2/26
I shamelessly binge read this entire story. It was brilliant! I can honestly say that I have been struggling to find a really good Harry Potter/Naruto crossover, so I'm really glad I found this one. There were some grammatical and spelling errors throughout the story, but otherwise, I have nothing to complain about.
The plot was well thought out and the flow of the story was amazingly captivating; I could really see the story coming to life in my mind. I enjoyed it a lot more than I thought I would, but then again, the main character was Itachi and he was at Hogwarts. :D
My favourite part of the story would have to be the whole Shisui-coming-to-Hogwarts twist. The entire time, I was reading faster than I usual would and if I wasn't sitting on the floor, I would have been sitting on the edge of my seat. And the scene where Snape saw the mutilated body of the Hyuuga was so detailed and well written; the image is still a little hard to get out of my head.
All in all, I loved it, and I love your writing style. And I'm going to finish off this review so I can check out whatever else you've written.
AquilaPallas129 chapter 20 . 1/19
This is such an awesome ending to a wonderful fanfic! Everything was well balanced (humour, seriousness etc) and once again, the characterisation was brilliant! If you do write a sequel (and I have no doubt there will be enough reviews for you to), I will definitely read it with great pleasure :)
AquilaPallas129 chapter 8 . 1/19
It confuses me a bit, that harry seems to care more for his broom then Itachi? (Crying about his broom, but staring at Itachi sleeping...)
AquilaPallas129 chapter 4 . 1/19
The characterization is simply hilarious!
Helpme1323 chapter 20 . 1/7
This story is very well written and an enjoyable read. I am so happy to have found it! It's getting harder to find stories that are different and not the typical "Harry gets transported to Konoha" for various different reasons. I wish you well in your future endeavors and look forward to reading more of your work.
Foxy-Floof chapter 4 . 12/22/2015
So, I like Itachi. But I do wonder why he's attached to RON, rather than Harry. It isn't very subtle...

But to be fair, when wizards are involved, common sense need not apply.
InfernalSodaPop chapter 20 . 12/21/2015
Great story, good plot and style - I love it! You worked in all the details and concluded it nicely.
And thank you for giving me something to read while I run away from my History essay.
Donni chapter 20 . 10/11/2015
Loved it!
KnellaLuna chapter 20 . 8/26/2015
Ahhhh! It achieve is my favorite! Lived it!
warpterror chapter 3 . 8/18/2015
Haha Naruto and Hanabi actually sounds better than most other fanfiction pairings I can think of the top of my head :P
qwerty chapter 13 . 8/8/2015
Cast the giggling charm on ninjas when you need to get away! Thank you for that mental image.
1,323 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »