Reviews for Itachi and the Prisoner of Azkaban
Callian31 chapter 4 . 6/26
Let's not get into how chakra can allow someone to time travel.
Kitty-Kat88 chapter 20 . 6/18
Wow... just wow. I LOVED this story! :) I'll go check out the sequel as soon as I can.
Vienza chapter 20 . 4/4
I really enjoyed reading this.
You were born a day before Naruto's b-day! So cool!
Sirius was an Auror, I'm sure he's killed before.

Itachi is undercover. He's supposed to be inconspicuous, there's only so much "exchange student" will explain. There's no reason for him not to use forks.

Also, keep in mind the Kryal crossover creed: equal opportunity awesome, and its prerequisites, equal opportunity competence, amazement and involvement. Basically, you stuck Itachi in and had him fix everything. Where's the competence from the Harry Potter side? They don't *do* anything.
RakCetGirl chapter 20 . 12/31/2014
Awwww this whole thing was awesome. 3 I can't wait to read the sequel. :D In fact, I think I'll go do that right now. ;)
MelissaKatherine chapter 3 . 12/24/2014
I like your story but it is really unbelievable that anyone could mishear henge as hedge. Hedge is pronounced 'hej' and henge is 'hen - gay'; they do not resemble each other at all
PenguinOtaku chapter 20 . 12/9/2014
I love it! It was so cute and I like the changes in the plot that you made. Going to read the sequel now, and can't wait to read what happens next!
bagofpopcorn chapter 20 . 11/30/2014
Aww. I really liked the story. It was very sweey
bagofpopcorn chapter 16 . 11/30/2014
Good sasuke kneazle. Love her
Talkingbirdguy chapter 19 . 11/25/2014
Sorry that I haven't left reviews for the past 4 or 5 chapters. I've been far too busy reading them and quickly going to the next to even think of it. This is easily in my top 5 Naruto/HP fanfictions. An amazing job all around.
Talkingbirdguy chapter 11 . 11/25/2014
I would love to see a detailed drawing of that. Although, this is a little weird, instead of wearing a Gryffindor cloak, he's wearing a Slytherin cloak. Anyways, awesome chapter :).
Talkingbirdguy chapter 8 . 11/25/2014
Nice job with the Quidditch scene. It was very believable :). Great job.
Talkingbirdguy chapter 5 . 11/24/2014
Well, if you want people to be blatant about it. Then I don't like this fic. I love it! Your writing style, your ability to keep the pace flowing, to embody all the attributes of the characters perfectly! All so wonderful!
Talkingbirdguy chapter 4 . 11/24/2014
I wonder how he will react when he learns of time turners? Great chapter. Can't wait to see him try some spells.
1,308 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »