Reviews for Itachi and the Prisoner of Azkaban
Tychon chapter 3 . 9/10
‘Ey, I happen to like it when it’s a NaruHanabi story. Provided that there’s an exposition, at least. And some reason for the pairing.
bleeb90 chapter 20 . 9/1
I loved it!
Temporary chapter 5 . 7/20
Very good, bravo
I absolutely loved this. Thank you for writing it.
Kiterou chapter 7 . 3/9
"A woman that could attract any Aburame male she wished by looks alone"

This is the single most hilarious thing I have ever read in a HPNaruto Crossover fanfiction. Made my day, thanks for your awesome story!
daliapv.perez chapter 6 . 12/26/2017
Jajajajaja que capítulo tan divertido.
Jaehaeryswinterfyre chapter 1 . 12/25/2017
from where do you get your infos of shisui and itachi they where not crazy psychopaths itachi kill al the uchi because they atemted a coup' de tat
YokaiAngel chapter 20 . 11/23/2017
brilliant!~~~~~~'
Guest chapter 2 . 11/8/2017
Yay! No meeting right off the bat! Was wondering how and if they could plan to that extent! :-)
Guest chapter 1 . 11/8/2017
Ooooo lengthy chapters, pre-Massacre Itachi, and it's COMPLETE?! WHOOP!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/5/2017
While it's a shame how you portrayed Itachi here, it's understandable. I don't think I would consider it ooc since worked with what you had at the time. It's a greatly written story; if only it had been written later than it had. :)
Krispykimchee chapter 20 . 6/9/2017
Now I realize that this fic is very old but I just had to say do you realise how immensely satisfying it is to read a GOOD, COMPLETED crossover? I have been scowering this website to find something like this because I know that quality fanfiction exists dammit and I will not lower my standards! Anyway, thank you for this absolute breath of fresh air.
Saphira-Of-The-West chapter 10 . 4/28/2017
You know when i first started reading this story i was interested, then i read how u made itachi and shiusi into total physcos and i was so annoyed i couldnt understand how you would paint him like this when itachi did what he did because he was ordered to, to save the village from the coup and civil war and it was a thing that destroyed him and he only agreed to do it to save sasuke, then i finished reading chapter 10 with your note and i finally got it when i looked at the update date, the truth hadn't come out yet so you didnt know. Now it all makes sense, im kinda scared tho to see how you will continue him as he actually is an amazing, loyal self-sacrificing person who only wanted to save the most people even if he didnt choose a good or the best way to do so. Anyway apart from that im LOVING this story till now, tho abit OOC considering what we know bout itachi later its incredibly close. Cant wait to see the rest -also i wonder if you will see this/reply to it-
Death's Gambit chapter 5 . 4/23/2017
I like the concept and your version itachi. There are a few spelling and grammatical errors but that is easily rectified. Good work.
gagaking chapter 14 . 1/21/2017
The bunny was (NOT) a lie! The author writes ninjas. She is skilled at using misdirection to trick us, and I will not fall for it!

Also, return of the dual-Sasukes! :). You do a good job at merging the two cultures, and showing the differences without over emphasizing them. Nice work.
1,342 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »