Reviews for Of Mischief and Responsibility
moonyfishums chapter 1 . 11/21/2013
I absolutely love how you write these two together. It's so vivid and real. Very sweet little piece.

[and oh god, I don't have a sofa in my house.]
MuggleCreator chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
Nice!
AnnaBlack02 chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
good job! :)
unique.normality chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
Very cute, especially liked him being surprised by the welcoming he gets now he's with her
Gelly Bean chapter 1 . 12/2/2009
hehe i was right you are a brilliant writer

grin
Kuri333 chapter 1 . 6/2/2009
Really loved it.

And I love the fact that, if you analyze the timing here, you'll realise it only took Tonks ad Remus about a month to get together. (Since Voldemort's coming back and Harry arriving to number 12 Grimmauld place, which is, I think, more or less when you're setting this story)

Congrats and please, keep writing!
Owl Emporium chapter 1 . 5/27/2008
Haha, loved this; great great job! :)

Angelica
Calyndra chapter 1 . 10/22/2007
Ahh, this is much nicer to end on for the evening.

I think I'd like a nice squashy sofa, charmed for extra width because I suspect falling off would ruin the mood... unless the werewolf in question is also quite good with Bruise Away ointment... but I digress. Color is not important. I understand that any sofas conjured by certain witches may end up pink. I like pink and I suspect certain werewolves do as well, so that will be fine.

Perhaps not as interesting as a Celestina striptease, but better than my usual "I love your story, please write more," don't you think? I do not profess to be a writer. I'm a reader, primarily, but I can be persuaded at times to greater feats of creativity. LadyBracknell has an example, which you may wish to seek out if you don't want to wait for a plot doxy to strike me. They're few and far between, those plot doxies, and much more vicious than plot bunnies.

Thanks,

Caly
the-original-hufflepuff chapter 1 . 10/4/2007
Remus on any old sofa xD.

I love love love interfering!Sirius!

And this rules.
phoenixfyre13 chapter 1 . 4/27/2007
Oh, this was so cute! I love that Tonks encourages (in her own "grown-up" way ;D) the Weasley children mischief. Because you know she and Charlie were angels...LOL.

I love that you really captured here what Tonks does for Remus, how she really allows him to relax and make jokes. He can be so serious, so responsible, and she is just so good for him.

And Sirius bursting in...well, I think perhaps Remus would have been more relieved to see Molly standing in the doorway. At least they would have simply received a scolding! Poor Remus...Sirius is never going to leave him alone now!

Good job - I have been reading Ducking, and so I thought I should pop over here and read the first one. Thanks!
siruisblack18 chapter 1 . 4/26/2007
] i liked it
simpleDMD chapter 1 . 12/9/2006
aw that was so cute! and hilarious too! nice story
leleleprechaun chapter 1 . 11/2/2006
i really love the way your remus and tonks work together. really great!

come forth, manhandling of werewolf
krumfan chapter 1 . 9/24/2006
extremely lovely. Nicely done.
Maria chapter 1 . 9/19/2006
Given the offer (I offer the chance to manhandle a werewolf on a sofa of your choice), I found it too hard not to review ;)

I loved it. It was fun and I sorely want to see the exchange between Remus and Sirius later... How amusing.