Reviews for Blood on the Stairs
Famous4it chapter 8 . 5/1/2013
I really enjoyed this story! Compelling plot, perfect characterization and even some L/S without it being OOC. Liked your twist on Patrick, and brilliant idea to bring Mark back! Thanks!
Didine34790 chapter 8 . 7/17/2011
I loved your story when I read it, must have been about 2 or 3 years, I had bookmarked it, I just kinda found it again.
OneLie chapter 8 . 6/25/2008
Wow... that was... intense, very realistic and very sad... did you have to end it at such a sad point? anyway... great writing

thanks for writing and sharing

Lie
Mary Rose chapter 8 . 5/1/2008
Glad you finished it. It was sad but no other way it could be given the plot.
Aliengirla chapter 8 . 4/5/2008
Great story - I think you really have captured Lilly and how she would have reacted if that situation had been real... Good job
kikistrain chapter 7 . 7/18/2007
Whoa! I read this from start to finish and I couldn't stop reading. I was hooked from the word go and I had to read and read and read. I loved how you characterised all the characters and I feel that you really stuck true to Lilly because that is exactly how I imagined her reaction to such an ordeal. I really loved this story and I felt like I was watching the show, you wrote it perfectly.

The ending paragraph was just perfect, so poignant. Amazing story!

btw, I'm kiki_fan187 on livejournal and kopylova4 on the look again boards :)
Melpomene blue chapter 7 . 4/17/2007
Very good. I made the mistake of beginning it while I was at work and nearly never got back to my job for my interest. Great characterizations. Good emotion. A wonderful story all the way around... Poor Lil
rebmetpes-86 chapter 7 . 11/11/2006
Good story, so sad. (
rebmetpes-86 chapter 3 . 11/11/2006
Yikes...I'm hoping this will not be a suicide mission, but I guess I'll have to keep reading for that. )
rebmetpes-86 chapter 1 . 11/11/2006
Sorry I just started reading this story...you can yell at me if you want. You killed off Joseph? lol. I hope Lily finds out who the killer is.
peachy15 chapter 7 . 10/29/2006
Great chapter! I'm glad they finally made an arrest. Wonder what the next chapter's gonna be!
artificiallysweet chapter 7 . 10/28/2006
hey yah.

Awesome chapter! My fave one yet.

Is this all your writing for this story. Cos I noticed that you havent marked it off as complete, but the ending, well, that was ending material.

Lee.
peachy15 chapter 6 . 10/26/2006
I just read all six chapters and loved each one. I can't wait for an update to find out what happens next!
artificiallysweet chapter 6 . 10/19/2006
Hey jambled,

another great chapter. As always.
artificiallysweet chapter 5 . 10/16/2006
Hy,

Great chapter. Nice to see you update again.

lee,