Reviews for He was the Stalker
xXIchaIchaParadiseXx chapter 2 . 4/19/2008
OMG that is so cute
alex chapter 2 . 8/6/2007
wow this was cool i wanna see the next one hurry up please
SK9 chapter 2 . 4/4/2007
LOOK! You spelled a bunch of stuff wrong, didn't have good comma use, and needs a grammar check. The quotation marks were having problems. Without that, good plotline.
FallenPhoenix9 chapter 2 . 4/1/2007
I loved it! You made Riku seem so cute(not that he needed to seem any cuter than he already is)! I loved it when he blushed after getting Selphie's name wrong. Which reminds me: I did notice a couple of pretty minor spelling errors in here. you spelled Selphie as Shelphie.

And then also, in the first chapter, instead of saying "hug" you said "huge" a couple of times. It took me a couple times of reading it to really get what you meant when you said: "'Oh nothing I was just throwing a little party for my little high school girl' and she gave me this huge fucking huge that I thought was going to kill me or something." Again, a minor mistake, but it was something I noticed.

Great story! I loved it, specially all the Riku! Gotta love those muscles...and the hair...lol.
ham on ry chapter 2 . 3/31/2007
yay, kairiku! XP cool story

one thing though, "shelphie" is not spelled correctly. it's "selphie". other than that, great!
Wingless-Fairy chapter 1 . 9/14/2006
This is really good. A couple of typing errors though. I like the pairings in the summary too. I'm a huge Kairi and Sora fan but Riku and Kairi is like a breath of fresh air! I look forward to reading chapter 2 so update soon :D