Reviews for Reboot: The Chase
stark40763 chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
Well, looks like The Milky Way would never be the same again eh? The Stargates would certainly make getting around the galaxy a lot quicker, as well as any information on Hyperdrives. Heck, there would be a general leap in science and technology from what they would rediscover...it would be all very exciting for them at the very least.
Bobboky chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
awesome work
Swords and Spells chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
For the love of God and Thor's non-existant little gray balls, why isn't there more of this. It must be continued. I know you wrote it forever ago but I just stumbled across it from someone elses favorites and wanted to cry when I got to the end cause there wan't any more.
Oxymironic chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
That was very interesting. The different scenes could use breaks/markers to indicate where one stops and the next begins. But otherwise, a very good story. Wish there was more.
CorgiFromSpace chapter 1 . 11/17/2009
Wow. This was absolutely fantastic. Brilliant.

Ari

:P
SuperN-Gaspard chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
This is an absolutely wonderful story. I love where you picked up on Benefica's challenge. I only hope you continued writing this when I look through your other stories.

SuperN
enderverse chapter 1 . 10/16/2009
The Dekara Device, and here I thought there was absolutely no way to reconcile the histories of stargate and star trek.
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 8/11/2009
Amazing story! I really enjoyed it! Very interesting!
Specterman626 chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
what happened with atlantis? you don't mention it in the next story
Stutley Constable chapter 1 . 6/12/2009
Okay...okay. Fine. Just when I was getting really interested you cut it off. Surely you will do a second chapter. What happened to Atlantis? Come on. Give!
Sylver Skyfire chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
Nice story now if there was more...
skipper 1337 chapter 1 . 5/9/2009
Whooh, this story really starts to sound quite nice , I do hope you update it soon. Nice idea actually as far as plotwise goes
Nedy Rahn chapter 1 . 3/31/2009
This is a very good treatment of both Stargate and Star Trek: The Next Generation. Having seen the original episode this story is based on I liked the path you took in retelling the tale with your own flair, thus making it your own story. Looking forward to seeing where this leads.
the grey mage chapter 1 . 3/12/2009
this is pure awesome. i had never thought about sg1 and star trek. thank you.
TheRoadgoeseverOnAndOn chapter 1 . 12/14/2008
A great story. Very good.
58 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »