Reviews for Reboot: The Chase
FireChildSlytherin5 chapter 1 . 11/5/2008
0oh very twisty GREAT plot of a story. I wouldn't mind reading a sequel of this one-shot...

Isn't "reboot Legacy" the sequel? :)

Anyway, great job on the one-shot.
KEmperor chapter 1 . 10/29/2008
Great story! I love the concept, brilliant alteration to a great Star Trek episode. Quite enjoyed it.
Tracey Claybon chapter 1 . 7/10/2008
This was great - is there a sequel? If not, please create one!
Pawn'sVictory chapter 1 . 7/2/2008
Oh fun.
HiddenValor chapter 1 . 2/25/2008
I'll bet people have already said this, but please continue! I want to see how this all fits together because it seems very plausible from the explanations you provided.

HiddenValor
Harm Marie chapter 1 . 2/18/2008
Neat.
Steven Kodaly chapter 1 . 1/25/2008
Having read the related stories over at Twisting The Hellmouth, I find this alternate universe setting to be fascinating - Ill have to track down more responses to this "Reboot" challenge!
jpdt19 chapter 1 . 12/17/2007
My god, what a fantastic fantastic concept! Oh i so wish someone would make a story out of this!
Dur'id the Druid chapter 1 . 11/23/2007
Wow, I can't believe you haven't continued this for over a year. An excellent start, and great set-up for both Stargate and Star Trek!
The Breeze chapter 1 . 7/17/2007
Wow. Not much else to say; I just wish there was more.
Arkeus chapter 1 . 4/18/2007
nice. Very, very nice :-)

too bad, i guess that there isn't a sequel :-)
Soului chapter 1 . 3/29/2007
Amazing originality, I really enjoyed it. Any possibility of a sequel?
Jerry Unipeg chapter 1 . 3/9/2007
GREAT START! (*x3) I hope more chapters coming soon.
korrd chapter 1 . 3/8/2007
Great fic. I love how it sticks with the Star Trek idea of one progenitor race but then changes it to Stargate. How advanced is Atlantis? I mean they had a very long time to advance since Earth was frozen for millenia. Make a sequel please!
TenWings chapter 1 . 3/8/2007